24: Long Ugly Night

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung bit his lips harshly when another man in black walked to the first one, whispering something in his ear, his heart thrumming in fear now. 

"Backside parking." That's all he mumbled out in a hurry when he saw the man turning back to face him with a frown.

"Why aren't you coming? You know that he doesn't like to wait."

"Who is that? What he is talking about?"

Jungkook's voice made him realize that he was still holding the phone to his ear. He quickly dropped his hand to the side, clutching the phone tightly while giving the suspicious man a fake smile, deciding to play along. 

"A-ah. Yes, I know... um."

"Then let's go." Taehyung felt his throat getting dry. He was sure that it was a trap, and if he did something off, he would be gone in an instant. 

"I can see a gun beneath his coat. Taehyung, try to flee from there. Now!"  Jin screamed in panic from the other side and Taehyung could feel his own hands and body shaking.

"I- um.. I need to go to the washroom. Please say him to wait a bit. It will take a minute." He said, trying his best to muster up a real smile but failing miserably. Who wouldn't, knowing the men standing in front can shoot your brain out any second?

Both men shared a glance and the first one walked forth and unconsciously, Taehyung stepped back. 

"We can't make him wait for more, Sir. Mr. Jeon is gonna shoot us." He said with a chuckle as Taehyung also tried to chuckle but it came out as a short cry.

"Y-- yeah. But I really need to go, you know... I had some drinks a while ago." The blue-haired said, rubbing one hand over his neck, a small gesture to overcome the shaking of his fingers.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he noticed more men coming from the black van that was parked a little distance from the car, and his brain almost stopped working.

"Go Taehyung!"

Namjoon screamed this time and Taehyung started taking back steps more, his legs feeling like jelly with each step, ready to give up soon.

"So.. um. A minute hm? I'll make it quick." He continued stepping back until his back hit someone's chest. He swear that the metal pierced through his back even on the slightest touch and above all the layers of clothing. He could feel the gun hidden beneath the coat of the person.

"Follow us, Sir." The person seemed very scary to the poor boy. He gulped and stepped back from him too, having an internal turmoil to flee by making any excuse, anything, his eyes roamed around, quickly forming a few words in his mind when he found nothing of his aid.

I'm dead tonight.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"We need to go there. He isn't that much trained!" Jin mumbled in horror, getting hold of his gun and cards.

Baekhyun barged inside the room on the call of the other, breathless.

"What happened?" He asked as he quickly sat on the chair to link with Taehyung. His eyes widened in horror as well when he saw the blue-haired point of view from the small camera.

"What the f-" He stopped midway, feeling utterly worried about the naive innocent boy. Turning back to face the other now armed officers, he asked.