❤️❤️ Ch 12 (Meeting)❤️❤️

He sat in his car and about to start the car when his eyes fell on the man who was talking to her on the gate...

Sid: Dr Raza... He exclaimed 🤔🤔

He was not able to trust his eyes... His chachu.. His Raza chachu was in front of him....

He immediately came out from the car bt he reached there... Raza and Sana went to inside with Tehrin...

Sid: Ya Allah.. yeh sch me chachu hi the na?

Mein koi sapna to nhi dkh rha... Mere chachu mere samne... Bt achank kha chle gye??

Mujhe ja kr dkhna hoga... He went inside the hospital...

Sana went to the upstairs with kids because Dr Raza knew she can't see her in so much pain... 

Dr Raza was busy with Zuni and didn't look at him once..

The small kid got two stitches on head... She was sobbing with pain and tiredness due to constant crying....

He waited for him at outside of his cabin...

One junior was with him who was stitch her wound...

He was looking at him with confusion and love... He was the man who loved him like his own son....

After some time... He came out.. he saw Sidq was looking at him with blank face...

He was bearing a storm inside him... He didn't know how to react in front of him... He left him alone when he needs him the most....

He knew it very well that he can't live without his best friend Naaz.. bt he didn't think about him for a second...

Bt is it his fault..? If Naaz lived there.. is she able to live peacefully???

He was struggling with his thoughts and just looking at him...

Dr Raza: oh aap... acha hua aap andr aa gye... mein aur Sana to Zuni ki halat dkh kr khabra hi gye the...

Aapko shukria kehne k mauka hi nhi mila...

Tara ne btaya mujhe... Aap Zuni ko park se yha le kr aaye..

Thanku... Bht blood loss ho gya tha...

Agr thdi aur der ho jati to bchi ki jaan ko khatra ho skta tha...

Sidq was not able to hear him.. He was remembering each and every moment spend with him in childhood....

The way he behaved with him... He was his best friend... He was not very comfortable with his father bt he can share anything with him...

Raza: suniye... Kaha khoye h aap..?

Kya hua aap thk to h na?

Beta... Aap sun rhe he na.. he patted his shoulder...

Sidq held his hand and hugged him tighly...

He became shock at first... Bt he was not ready to leave him...

He became more shock when he realised that this tall and macho man was crying like a small baby in his arms...

Dr Raza: kya hua h aapko?

Aap ro kyo rhe h?

Other patients and staff were looking at him strangely... It became an awkward situation for him...

Raza: kuch to bolo... Hua kya h...

Sid: aapne mujhe phchana nhi...

Raza: nhi beta... Kaun h aap?

Sid: chachu...he broke the hug and looked into his eyes...

He recognised his eyes bt not sure about that he is his Sid..

Sid: Mein.. aapka Sid...

His eyes widen to hear his name... He held his hand and entered to a room and locked it...

Sid: Chachu..

Raza: Sid... Sidq Chaudhary... Tm Mansoor k bete ho...

Sid: ji... Aapke sbse ache dost k beta...

Raza hugged him now and kissed his forehead...

Raza: kitne bde ho gye tm...

Ya Allah... Mera bcha..  mujhse bhi lmba ho gya...

He was so happy to see him after years...

Sid: chachu... Mein bta nhi skta aapko kitna khush hu mein aaj...

Aap aur Naaz ko kb s dhund rha hu mein...

Aap kha chle gye the mujhe chod ke... Aur Naaz.. wo kaha h?

Aapko aur use ek br bhi meri yad nhi aayi... Bhul gye aap mujhe...

Raza: nhi mere bche... Aisa nhi h...

Mein tmhe kbi nhi bhul skta... Mere liye tum m aur shehnaz me koi frk nhi h...

Sid: to aap ne Bhopal kyo chod dia... Hmein bna btaye chle gye...

Abbu ko bhi kuch nhi btaya... Yha tk ki aapne ab tk ek br bhi hmse milne ki koshish nhi ki...

Raza: beta.. tm nhi smjh skte... Jis haalat me maine tmhe n Shehnaz ko dkha tha...

Mein hi janta hu jb dctr ne kha tha ki meri bchi wha reh kr kbi thk nhi ho skti....

Upr se jiske sath glt hua.. log use hi gunehgar bta rhe the... Meri Masum bchi ko taane dne se bhi nhi chukte the sb...

Yha tk ki jiske bete ne meri bchi ko yeh maut se badtar zindgi di.. wo bhi yhi khti thi k mein aur Meri beti hi glt h...

Wo mahine bhr hospital me rhi... Uske bad jb usne aankhein Kholi... Mein bta nhi skta mujhe meri jeene ki wjh mil gyi...

Mein use raat use le kr wha s nikl gya... Sb kuch whi chod kr...

Mujhe yhi shi lga k hm wha s chle jaege to Shehnaz apne gam ko bhul kr shyd jee paye

Sid: wo sb thk h... Bt aap mujhe to bta skte the na... ??

Raza: tm kbi Shehnaz ko khud se dur n hne dte...

Beta tmhari haalat bhi thk nhi the... Tmhe bhi chote lgi thi...

Mein tmhe aur tmhari family ko aur preshan nhi krna chahta tha...

Mein janta hu meri glti h.. mujhe tmhe aur tmhari naaz ko alg nhi krna chahye tha...

Mein maafi chahta hu tmse beta... He joined his hands...

Agr mujhe pta hta tm yha ho to mein khud tmse milne aata Shehnaaz ko le kr...

Sid: chachu.. kha h wo?

Mein milna chahta hu usse... Ab to shyd mujhe phchan bhi n paye wo...

Raza smiled.. chlo beta... Mein milwata hu tmhe...

Bht khush hgi tm s mil kr...

He followed him and reached to the small house upstairs...

It's a small house bt beautifully decorated...

He knocked at the door... Sana was in her room...

Raza: Shehnaaz... Beta.. bahar aaeye... Dkhiye kaun milne aaya h aapse...

Sana: abhi aayi abbu...

Sid was eagerly waiting to see his  naaz after 15 years... He was exited to meet her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaaaa

Hope u ll like it...

Do u like the story?

Reads r very less... Do u want me to stop it?

Pls reply.. atleast I want 500+ reads to continue which is very low...

One more thing... Anyone can help me to design a cover for this book... ?? I ll give credits  ❤️❤️ pls msg me💖💖

Aur yr follow bhi kr lo pls... 500 followers plsssssssssssssss 😘😘

💕✨INAAYAT✨💕On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara