❤️❤️ ch 2 (Birthday)❤️❤️

Months passed like that only... Naaz became normal and happy...

She laughed with Sid... She enjoyed his company alot... Ruby and Mansoor looked after her like their own daughter.. Raza was also relaxed to see their bond with her...

He also love Sidq and Ryan like his own children... They mixed really well like no one understand that they belongs to two different family...

He tried his best to give her time... Sometimes he took three of them on picnics.. He always went to park with her in evening... She became a happy and confident child...

Naaz became Sidq's lifeline... His day started with her smile and end when her father came to take her from his house in evening...

She spent almost full day in his house only... She admitted in same school and they went together always...

She was in 1st standard and he was in 3rd... Shehnaz loved to study and sometimes she tried to sing and dance... Her voice was honey to ear...

Sidq was least interested in studies and music... He was a cricket and football player... He loved to play...

It was a evening of Sunday... She was with Ruby like always... She became her shadow in these months...

She tried to imitate her in everything.... When she offered namaz, she sat beside her and make dua just like her...

When Sidq and Ryan went to Madrsa in evening

When Sidq and Ryan went to Madrsa in evening... She taught her Quran in home...

She has a sharp mind... She learnt her sabaq really easily...

She was waiting eagerly for Sid

She was waiting eagerly for Sid... He was late and she kept a eye on door...

She wants to show him her new dress which her father bought her for his upcoming birthday party...

Sidq birthday was after two days and his Naaz was really excited... It was his first birthday with Naaz...

Ruby: Shehnaaz... Aise drwaze pr dkhte rhne s jldi nhi aa jaega Sid...

Naaz: Chachi... Maine kha th jldi aaye aj... Mujhe dress dikhani h use...

Aapko pta h usne kha h jb b m kuch new le kr aao to sbse phle use h btau... He is my best friend na...