❤️❤️Ch 3 (Reached home)❤️❤️

Suddenly someone came to room and Sid's happiness became double..

Sid: Dadu jaan....

Fateh Chaudhary.. dadu jaan of Sidq and Ryan... He is a loving and supportive person... a complete family man..He was a govt officer... Now he is enjoying his retirement life...

He loved travelling alot...He loved his eldest grandchild Sidq unconditionally... He is his lifeline... He can do anything for his happiness...

He ran towards him... He reached only to his waist... He hugged his waist tightly....

He kept his hand on his head

He kept his hand on his head... A broad smile came to his face to see him...

Sid: As-salamu alaykum dadujaan...

Dadu: walekum assalam mere bche... He packed his cheeks...

Sana was standing behind with a cute smile.. He saw her first time... Sid went to her side and held her hand...

Sid: dadujaan... Yeh meri best friend h.. Naaz...

Dadu made an angry pout intentially...

Dadu: aap to khte th m apka best friend hu... ab naaz h...

Sid: offoo.. aap b h... Aap b Naaz k best friend bn skte h... Yeh sch m bht pyari h...

Dadu: mujhe pta h beta... Apki ammi btati rhti h mujhe is choti si rehmat k bare m... He sat her in his lap...

Naaz giggled to hear this...

Sana: dadu.. apko pta h yeh subah s apne room m bnd tha.. tbi maine chachi ko bola apko bulane k liye....

Sidq's gave a cute smile to hear this...

Sid: tune bola ammi ko... Tu kitni achi h...

He hugged her...

Naaz: yhi to gift tha tera.. tu muh sada k baitha tha...

Tujhe dadu dikhe h nhi... bewkof... She giggled...

His mother came in the room

His mother came in the room... Sana was laughing with him...they both were busy in their own little world...

Dadu was admiring them from a distance... He smiled to see his favorite child's smile...