❤️❤️Ch 24(Hurt Game)❤️❤️

Sana woke up early in the morning and offered fazar namaz... She read Quran.. Zuni was sleeping peacefully beside her..

Her eyes fell on her innocent face.. She looked like an angel.. a smile curved on her lips to see her.. she lovingly touch her cheeks.. she made cute faces in sleep..

Tehrin and Tara was getting ready for her school... Sarita was busy in kitchen...

Everyone busy in their own routine... Raza had his breakfast.. Sana joined him...

As Sana took first morsel of her food... Zubaida came in front of her... Her hand stoped immediately..

Raza noticed her uncomfortable behaviour...

Raza: Aapi... Ap kaisi tbiat h apki? Phle s behtar h..

Ap kamre m chliye... Mein le kr aata hu apka nashta whi...

Z: Hmm..thk h.. m to bs aise h bahar aa gyi thi...

Lgta h tmhe acha nhi lga.. chli jati hu andar hi..

Sana didn't look at her once... She was trying to act strong bt her presence was not normal to her.. She remembered her everything...

R: Are nhi wo bat nhi h.. apki tbiat thk nhi h.. bs isliye... Baki aap ka h to ghr h yeh..

Ap k jha dil kre aap aa skti h..

Anjali came with Zuni.. she was crying loudly...

A: Di dekhiye na... Ky hua ise.. chup hi nhi ho rhi h...

Zubaida saw her first time... She didn't know why bt she felt a deep connection with this child..

She extended her hands and took her from Anjali.. bt she cried more loudly by her touch..

Sana: phuppo... Ap mujhe dijiye..

She hugged her and she became calm in few seconds.. She was in her most peaceful place.. her mother's lap..

Z: are waah... Tmhare pass ate hi chup ho gyi..

R: Maa aur bche k rishta h aisa hta h.. he smiled..

Z: Maa?? To ky yeh Shehnaz ki beti h..she was hell shocked...

R: aapi... Ap kamre m chliye.. m smjhta hu sb apko...

He held her hand and they went towards her room..

Ryan knocked on the door and Anjali opened the door..

He came inside without saying anything to her...

R: Assalamualaikum Aapi... Said with a cute smile...

S: walekum assalam.. Ryan.. tm itne subah yha..

Dadu to thk h na??

R: ha Allah k shukr h.. khairyat h sb.. aap s milne k dil kia to aa gya...

S: bht acha kia.. aao nashta kro.. he sat beside her immediately..

R: are waah... Gobhi k parathe.. Sid bhai k favourite..

Sana just hummed with a sad face..

R:ap dono k jhagda hua h ky..

S: nhi to.. mein hti kaun hu usse ldne wali..

R: are aap dost h unki... Unki naaz..

S: hmm.. tbi itni ahmiyat dta h meri bato ko wo.. Bilkul nhi badla aj bhi whi akad h uski.. kisi ki bat sunta h nhi...

R: yeh to sch h.. bt sirf apki h sunte h...

Kl s bechare na so rhe h.. na kha rhe h.. mujhe to unhe dkh k bht afsos hua...