❤️❤️ Ch 5 (Sleepless nights)❤️❤️

Bht mehnat aur dil s likha h yeh part....can I get inline cmntss????

Zubaida started to live in Raza's house... Initially she and her children shower fake love to Naaz....

Naaz became comfortable with them... Bt she found it weird that they always stop her to go to Chaudhary's house...

Being a kid.. she didn't mind much... She met Sidq in school and in evening in the park... Their bond still the same...

One day:

She was playing with her ball in the house garden alone... Sidq went to cricket practice...

She was in pink colour frock... Junaid came towards her and sat beside her...

J: Shehnaz... Kya kr rhi ho?

Naaz: Bs Sid k wait kr rhi hu... Wo aane hi wala hga abi stadium s..

Junaid didn't like their friendship and made irritated face....

He saw her.. she was looking so cute in this frock... He came more close to her...

J: acha ek bat btao... Ab to tm jyada time mere hi sath rhti hu... Hm ache friends b bn gye h...

Tm uska wait kyo kr rhi ho phr... Mere sath khelo n....

Naaz: ap k sath... Bt aap to itne bde h... Aapke sath ky khelogi m..

He smirked evily...

J: m tmhe kuch new game sikhao.... U ll enjoy alot...

A smile curved to her face to hear this...

Naaz: ok.. let's play... Phr jb Sid aa jaega to hm teeno khelenge...

He held her waist tighty and came close to her face...

Naaz: yeh ky kr rhe ho aap?

J: yeh game aise h khelte h..

He looked at her from top to bottom... That small girl didn't know what is in his dirty mind...

She just give him a cute and innocent smile.. bt his heart didn't melt to see her...

He was about to touch her thighs with his dirty hands... She heard the horn sound of her father's car...

She ran towards him... She hugged him and entered with him in the garden..

Raza: are Junaid tm yha garden m?

Naaz: abbu.. yeh mujhe ek new game sikha rhe the..

Raza: acha.. to kya new game sikha aj abbu ki jaan n?

Naaz: wo abbu...

He intrupted her and speak in nervousness...

J: wo kuch nhi mamu... Bs aisi hi... Aap thk gye hge.. chliye andr chlte h...

Sana saw Sid was coming from behind.. she went towards him and got busy with him...

Raza went to his room to freshen up...

Junaid sighed in relief...

J(in mind) bch gya... M ky kru jb b ise dkhta hu control krna mushkil ho jata h... Waise b isme glt kya h.. ammi to khti h h.. yeh meri h hgi...

It became Junaid's habit now.. he touched Naaz inappropriately bt the little girl didn't understand the bad touch..

She always thought he was just loving and kissing her like others did...

She was not going to Chaudhary's house now a days... Zubaida always kept her busy...

Dr Raza was out of town for one week due to an important conference... Zubaida and Nagma went to market...