❤️❤️Prologue❤️❤️

A hot and handsome man of 28 year came towards the exit of Bhopal airport with a suitcase in his left hand...

As he came outside... His driver along with his beloved ammi waiting for him...

He came towards her with a broad smile...

Man: As-salamu alykum ammi jaan....

Ammi: walekumassalam mere bache...

She hugged him tightly... Happy tears came to her eyes... She is seeing her son after a long 15 years...

She is Ruby Mansoor Chaudhary wife of Mr. Mansoor Chaudhary, a well known heart surgeon of India... She is mother of Sidq(nickname Sid ) and Ryan...

Her children were her heart beat only she knew how she lived those years without her son... Every single second she missed him badly....

He went to USA for completing his studies... When last time she saw him he was a kid of 13 yr... She saw him only in video calls and pictures... Now he is a grown up man...

She remembered that black day changed everything in their life...

He lost his best friend that day... He can't live without her... He only cried whn her family moved to another city to leave him alone...

His condition became worst with each day...

Doctors suggested them to shift Sid to a new place.. Then only He ll forget her..

Bt don't know about her bt Sid forget them.. He never came back to house not even on Eid.. his fvrt festival... He cut himself completely from this city...

It is the most happiest day of her life...finally he is back in the town due to the illness of his dadujaan...

He wants to meet him...It's his last wish to meet his eldest grandson before his death...

He broke the hug.. His eyes were moist too... She came back to present by his voice...

Sid: dadu kaise h ab? Mujhe milna h unse... Phr m chla jaoga wapas...

Ammi: Sid.. beta.. itne salo bad to aaye h aap... Allah k waste ab jane k bat mt kijie... apko kya narazgi h hmse... Kyo aap is trh kr rhe h..

Sid: mujhe nhi rhna h yha... Aap chahe to New York aa kr mere sath rh skte h...

Mujhe nfrt h is shehar s.. yha k asbo hawa s... Mera dam ghutta h yha..... Narazgi aap s nhi is shehar aur khud s h ammi...

He took a deep breath...

Ab chliye... Us ghr m jane k dil to nhi h phr b chliye sirf dadujaan k khatir..

He sat in the car... She also sat beside him....

Car started moving... With this his heart also lost in memories of someone who is everything for him...

He saw a school building... It's his and his best friend School... He spent best time of his life with her in this place...

They used to fight alot bt loved each other... He was too protective towards her...

He remembered how he tease her all the time... He rested his head in back of car seat...

"Naaz".. I missed u so much.... said in cold voice...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys tell me do u want me to continue this one??

It's just a promo which I wrote earlier...

I need ur opinion about it... ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aur shona shona aa gya h.. Go n stream.. it's such a fabulous song 😜😜❤️❤️❤️