❤️❤️ Ch 1(First meeting)❤️❤️

As the car moving towards his house.. his mind also played the old memories which never faded.... Everything is fresh in his mind like it happened yesterday only..

How can he forget when he first saw her.. It's a usual day of summer holidays bt it became the best day of her life when she came into his life...

Flashback:

Sidharth was a 8 years old boy and Ryan was 3 years old.. Both came back from the madrsa in afternoon...

(I loved this pic)

(I loved this pic)

They entered in the hall

Both: As-salamu alaykum in loud voice... Their mom told them to do whenever they come home and go outside...

He saw his father and one uncle present there... Sid held Ryan's hand and his father asked them to come towards them...

Uncle: Walekum assalam bcho... He hugged them both...

Mansoor: Beta.. yeh aapke Raza chacha jaan h aapke... Jo hmare brbar wala ghr h na whi rhenge....

Raza Malik.. one of the best Neurologist of Delhi... He is a loving and caring person bt a workholic.. He loved his late wife alot.. She died some months ago... She met with an accident to save her loving daughter...

It's really difficult for him to look after a 5 years old little girl who missed her mom every single second...

Her pale and sad face remind him that he was not enough for her.

He came back to his hometown to her sake only...He didn't want to marry again and gave her a step mother... He loved her alot bt don't have much time because of his work...

Here his big sister ll stay with him with her kids and look after his daughter in his absense... He came with this hope...

Sid's eyes fell on a little girl who sitting silently by leaning on her father thigh...

She is looking so pretty... She is little chubby... He passed a smile to her... She smiled back...

 She smiled back