❤️❤️Ch 14 (Best Friend)❤️❤️

He became hell shocked and happy to know about her good deeds... It's not easy to take care of another when u r broken totally....

She lost everything at really young age... He never thought his naaz became so mature... A proud smile came to his face...

In Sana's room:

She was caressing Zuni's hairs... She was hugging her tightly... She was uneasy due to wound and blood loss... She was physically with her bt her mind was traveling into the past...

She never think that one day Sid ll meet her in this way.... Life was so cruel and unpredictable for her since childhood...

After a long time.. something good happened to her bt she was not feeling happy right now.... She didn't want to face him...

He had so many questions and she didn't have answers for him..

Meri wjh se us Zunaid ne use marne ki koshish ki... Meri wjh se itna sb hua.... She cried... aur phr mein use akela chhod ke chli gyi... Wo smjh paega meri halaat?? Use smjh aaega me kis tarah jee rhi hu us din k bad??

Bt he was her best friend... the one who knew her more than herself.... Is he really need any explanations?

Everyone changed with time... If he also changed then what ll I do? I m happy with his memories...

Agr ab wo bchpn wala Sid nhi hua to... She was struggling with her thoughts when someone knocked the door...

A handsome man was standing in front of her with a smile... Bt she was busy in her own world...

Sid: Naaz...

This single word was enough for her to melt... She was dying to hear this from him....

She can't say anything... Just stand up and looked at him..

He comfortably sat on the sofa... He was looking calm and composed..

Sid: kya hua? Aise kya dkh rhi h...? Are mein kb se bahar wait kr rha tha.... Tu bahar hi nhi aayi to mein yha aa gya....

She lower her gaze and didn't say anything....

Sid: ab dkhne ko mna kia to floor ko ghurne lgi...

Gadhi... He smiled... chup kyo h... Bat kr na mujhse....

She smiled to hear Gadhi... She looked up once again.... Her eyes moist this time to see him...

Sana: Sid... Tujhe us din jyada chot to n aayi thi na? I m sorry meri wjh se sb....

Sid can see she was shivering while talking to him... He knew how much this pure soul suffered...

He stood up and came closer to her.... He touched her chick with her palm....

She started cry...

Sana: I m sorry....

Sid: shhshh.... Chup.... Meri naaz ka rona mujhe blkl pasand n h... U know it na...

Waise bhi Sidq Chaudary ki best friend.. rondu ho hi nhi skti.... Said with his own intense voice...

She can't control further... She hugged him... He also hugged back her....

She cried her heart out... She was waiting for this moment from last 15 years....

Nothing changed between them... He was still her Sid.. her best friend....

Sid was rubbing her back... He let her cry as much as she want....

Raza was also looking at him at the door... He came to give them coffee... It's strange that Sana was crying...