"You too." He smiled back at Jisoo. "If we do meet again, i'm still getting revenge on you though."

"F*ck you." Jisoo chuckled as she wipes her tears.

"Girls, get ready. After we jump, then you jump, okay? Be careful." Namjoon looked at BLACKPINK.

"Okay, oppa. Be careful." They replied.

The plane shook hard and Namjoon quickly shouted, "Jhope, Jin, on the count of three! One, two, three, JUMP!" The three boys jumped off the plane and into the ocean.

"Okay girls, your turn." Taehyung told them. "Jen, not the best cousin, but do your best to stay alive, kay?" He told his cousin.

"Copy that." She smiled and hugged her friends tight, getting ready to jump.

"Whatever happens, i love you guys, i'll never forget you, and you're the best thing that has ever happened in my life. Ever." Lisa told her friends quickly, like she was rapping, but sincerely.

"You too."

"Okay, in the count of three, let's jump!" Jennie said.

"One, two, three, JUMP!" They shouted and jumped off the plane, still with their hands intertwined tightly behind each other's back.

"Our turn, boys." Suga told Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook.

"Yup. Come on." Jimin went closer to the door and grasped tightly on his friend's arms.

"You guys are the best–"

"HEY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!" Mr. Kyuhyun suddenly came in and ran after them, interrupting Jungkook's sentence.

"Alright, no time for cheesy speeches, guys, JUMP!" He said, pulling his friends to jump with him.

"WOAHH!!!!!" They shouted.

SPLASHH!!!

10 seconds falling, they finally reached the water. 

BOOM!!!

A few seconds later, their plane crashed on the water and sank, while some parts exploded, breaking it into pieces.

"Wow. That was big." Jimin mumbled, glancing at Taehyung, Jungkook, and Suga, who was still beside him.

"Hey, we're still alive guys!" Jungkook shouted happily. "Haha, thank God!"

"Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Suga, you guys okay?!" Namjoon's yell was heard.

"Yeah, hyung, we're fine!!" They shouted back in response.

"Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, Lisa?!" Jhope called.

"Here, oppa! We're fine!" They replied.

"Okay, we don't seem to be separated that far. I can still see you guys. Can you see us?!" Jin asked.

"Yesss!!!"

"Okay, well swim towards us!" He told his friends.

The girls swam together and the other four boys followed not too far behind them.

Just when they were about to reach Namjoon, Jin, and Jhope, another loud explosion was heard, coming from the plane. And a big piece from the broken plane flew right behind the girls. It hit the waters behind them, creating a big wave and throwing out the girls into different directions. "AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"GIRLS!!" The boys shouted, surprised.

"HYUNG, THE GIRLS JUST GOT THROWN AWAY!!" Jungkook reported, panicking.

"WE KNOW, WE SAW. BUT WE DIDN'T SEE WHERE THEY WENT! YOU FOUR BETTER GO FIND THEM! YOU KNOW WHERE THEY WENT RIGHT?! GO AND MAKE SURE THEY'RE FINE! QUICK!" Namjoon snapped, with all kinds of emotions mixed up in him. Anger, anxiety, fear, worry, and frustration.

Understanding what their leader said, Suga, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook separated ways to look for the separated girls.

End of no one's POV

==================================
A/N
😱😱😱

Hi! I have nothing to say rn... see u later! Another double update today, how's that? My hands r itching to publish the next part kekeke...

See ya!

Ps. Make the star orange and leave comments! Hihi<33