Chapter 100: Gu Yansheng...You Have No Heart at All

Start from the beginning

The marriage I wanted, but what did I get back for? What is it? "

Wen Niannan red eyes and clenched his palms, trembling and roaring: "It's your fists and feet!" It's your betrayal! "

Pouring red wine on my head at the wedding made me embarrassed in front of everyone, because those unwarranted charges sent me into the hospital, locked me in the basement, and ridiculed me at the banquet, lying on my stomach bleeding. When you were in the hospital bed, you were celebrating a birthday with Shen Luoan, enjoying the blessings of others..."

"You know how to hurt me to hurt me the most, so I stabbed every knife there, and every time the wound has not healed Scratch it again until it is broken and bloody, and can no longer recover..."

Wen Niannan collapsed and covered his eyes, not wanting to let the tears stay, and choked up: "Gu Yansheng...I am a human...not a beast. , I will also hurt, I will cry, I will also feel uncomfortable... Have you never thought about how I feel? Now I push me into the abyss again and again, and use the most ruthless words again and again to crush that fragmented heart..."

Gu Yansheng saw a drop of tears slip from Wen Niannan's covered eyes, and a sudden pain in his heart, he lowered his head. He tightened his lips and said nothing.

"...Gu Yansheng...let's get a divorce..."

Gu Yansheng froze when he heard what he said, suddenly raised his head, his eyes were full of disbelief: "You...what did you say? ...divorce? Do you dare to mention divorce with me! "

He couldn't believe that this was what Wen Niannan said...

Wen Niannan suddenly showed a childlike smile, but the blood on his face made that smile look particularly abrupt.

"Aren't you trying to get a divorce?" I agree, I set you free. "

Don't you want freedom?" Don't you want to marry Shen Luoan? Don't you think I am hypocritical and hate me? I agreed, I lost, I withdrew, I can't beat you in this game... Gu Yansheng... You have no heart at all..."

Suddenly, Gu Yansheng grabbed the wine glass on the table and smashed it at Wen Niannan's feet. He roared sullenly, "You fucking said divorce and divorce? Who gave you the right, do you think I will believe your nonsense? What tricks!"

Wen Niannan looked at the shards of glass at his feet, turned his head and said to Uncle Xu behind him: "Uncle Xu, can you help me get the paper bag from the second drawer of my closet in my room?"

Uncle Xu was taken aback. Quickly nodded and said: "Yes...Madam..."

There was a strong pain in Wen Nian's south leg, because the injury had become more serious after walking for so long, but he was still stubborn and unwilling to show weakness in front of Gu Yansheng, with cold sweat on his forehead. More and more...

Uncle Xu walked down the stairs, holding the file bag in his hand tightly, showing a solemn expression.

"Madam...this file is..."

Wen Niannan stared straight at Gu Yansheng, and said: "Keep the file bag to him."

Xu Shu sighed and handed the file to Gu Yansheng. Gu Yansheng opened the file without any doubt and took out the stack of files inside. The white paper suddenly froze after seeing what was written on it.

What's in the bag is the divorce agreement and the share transfer, and... have been signed.

"You...you already"

he was already ready, and Gu Yansheng saw Wen Niannan's determined expression, and a complex emotion flashed in his eyes.

Wen Niannan laughed at himself: "Gu Yansheng, isn't this what you want to do the most in the past three years? Let go of you and let me go... Sign it..."

Gu Yansheng frowned and looked at the divorce agreement in his hand. no response.

"Do not sign!"

Swelling ...

the door was shoved open, with Zhouyuan Feng Lu Yun face panic came.

Wen Niannan was not surprised when he saw Lu Yun, and turned to look at Uncle Xu.

Uncle Xu lowered his head guiltily: "I'm sorry... madam... it was my call..."

Zhou Yuanfeng was finally relieved when he heard Uncle Xu call and said that Wen Niannan was back, and hurriedly rushed home with Lu Yun from the company.

But when he heard that Wen Niannan came back covered with blood, he knew that something uncontrollable would definitely happen tonight...

Lu Yun was so scared to cover her mouth when she saw Wen Niannan's blood covered in blood: "Niannian you... Why are you bleeding so much? Where have you been these days? How could the injury be so severe..."

Lu Yun raised her hand and touched Wen Niannan's painful and sweaty forehead. It was so hot that Wen Niannan had a fever...

" Niannian, do you hurt? I can't stand anymore because my leg is so badly injured. Mom takes you to the hospital to find the best doctor to treat you. Okay, let's go to the hospital..."

Wen Niannan avoided Lu Yun's hand and said blankly: "... I don't want to go to the hospital...I want to get a divorce"

"Niannian, you are not sober now, you are talking nonsense, are you feverish? Don't talk about it, mom will take you to the hospital, OK? "

Wen Niannan broke free and took a few steps back, and said with a trembling voice: "I don't want to go to the hospital, I'm not crazy, I'm very clear, I said I want a divorce!" "

Lu Yun face suddenly changed, he snapped:" I'm not allowed to say! No divorce! If you dare to get a divorce, I will withdraw my funding to the Wen family and ruin your father's company! "

Wen Niannan smiled bitterly and looked at Lu Yun: "You are just for yourself, there is nothing for me, you keep saying that I love me, but never considered my feelings. Your family is the same person, I hate you. ..."

Suddenly a bright light flashed in Wen Niannan's hand. Wen Niannan didn't know where to get the knife, and suddenly pressed it against his neck, looking pale at the people in front of him.

"...I want a divorce."

Lu Yun's eyes flickered slightly. , Showing mixed emotions: "Niannian, put down the knife! "

Gu Yansheng saw the sharp knife against Snow White's neck, and suddenly couldn't help but rushed to grab the knife. The strange feeling in his chest became more obvious.

"Wen Niannan!" Put down the knife! "