Chapter 98: A White Suit Dyed Red

Start from the beginning

That way, the man turned around and walked towards the entrance of the alley. Every time Gu Yansheng dreamed that there was nothing left, he hurriedly shouted, "Don't go... let me see if you are okay..."

suddenly the man stopped. After his footsteps, the white figure suddenly turned his head and saw his face.

It's Wen Niannan!

Gu Yansheng woke up suddenly, sat up and exhaled, his eyes filled with panic and disbelief.

why? Why do you dream of Wen Niannan's face, and why do you associate that back figure with Wen Niannan?

Suddenly remembered the backs of Wen Niannan and Tang Lunxuan at the banquet. Why are Wen Niannan and that back so similar...

Gu Yansheng stood up and looked out the window and tapped his temples, turned and looked at the flower bed downstairs. sleep.

Wen Niannan...

On the third day, Wen Niannan still had no news.

Zhou Yuanfeng was sitting in the living room frowning and calling someone. Gu Yansheng walked downstairs and looked at the door, a strange color flashed in his eyes. Gu Yansheng sat aside and lit a cigarette, some red blood in his eyes seemed to be exhausted.

"Didn't you say that you want to find Wen Niannan? Then look for it."

Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at him and said to the person on the other side of the phone: "Okay, I understand, excuse me."

"Tang Lunxuan said he finished talking to Niannan yesterday. The words left, Niannan was not with him."

Gu

Yansheng 's cigarette fell to the ground, and his eyes were a little surprised: "What...what? How could it be?" That means...Wen Niannan is really missing...

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at He didn't speak with this astonished expression, stood up and walked towards the door.

When I reached the door, I stopped and turned to look at the person behind him. He said coldly, "Gu Yansheng, if something happens to Niannan, my aunt and I will not let you go. You will pay the price. I don't understand what you have lost..."

Gu Yansheng watched Zhou Yuanfeng drive away and his eyes sank, and he dialed the phone: "Send some people to help Zhou Yuanfeng find someone, the more the better." After

hanging up the phone, he raised his hand to cover his eyes and didn't know what he was thinking.

«AA-"

O

Shen Luoan walked downstairs, sat aside and said: "I'll prepare the ingredients. Shall we celebrate together in the evening? "

Gu Yan Shen Sheng Leng Leng looked up at Luoan, my mind suddenly remembered yesterday dreamed of Wennian Nan's face, her face changed lowered his head:" can I go upstairs, you get busy now. "After

that, he walked upstairs in a panic. Gu Yansheng went to the piano room and closed the door as soon as he entered. He

walked to the shelf and opened the box with the necklace, stroking the notes to get his emotions. ease down.

Why dream last night turned his back would be Wennian Nan's face, for so many years did not see before, how could be Wennian Nan, looking at the necklace's eyes glimmered.

"should not have ... should not be so Yes, why have you been thinking about Wen Niannan's face? How could it be him..."

Gu Yansheng only feels that he has

been drinking too much in the past few days, and his mental state is a little tranced . "It is because I saw Wen Niannan's white suit at the banquet, just because of the white suit. ...It's just because of the white suit..."

There was a strange feeling in his chest. Gu Yansheng looked at the necklace in his hand and held his hand tightly. Perhaps it should have been returned

to the original owner. At night, Gu Yansheng walked out of the piano room, Shen Luo An Zheng was sitting at the table with the red wine and cutlery on the table. When he saw him down, he stood up and smiled and looked at him.

"Yan Sheng, come and sit down. "

Shen Luoan turned around and went to the kitchen to get things. Gu Yansheng looked at his back slightly in a daze. He shook his head and thought that his thoughts were a little ridiculous.

I was thinking about something, are you crazy?

The person in front of him was the one who had fought to save himself, he was the one who called him not to sleep before he

fell unconscious, and he was the owner of the necklace... it was Shen Luoan... Shen Luoan went to the table and sat down with bright eyes. Looking at him, Gu Yansheng let out a sigh of relief, lowering the emotion in his eyes, raising his eyes and smiling at Shen Luoan, and took out the box in his hand.

Zi handed it to him.

"Luo An, congratulations on winning the first place in the piano competition."

"What is this, my gift?"

Gu Yansheng looked at the box in a daze, and slowly said, "Well, the gift for you is for me. Very important things, very important..."

Shen Luoan opened the box and took out the necklace inside and took a look, lifted the necklace to the light, showing a bright smile.

"Look well, which brand of new is this? I really like it, thank you Yansheng."

Gu Yansheng's face changed after hearing Shen Luoan's words, the smile on the corners of his mouth instantly froze, and he stood up with a full face. Looking at Shen Luoan incredulously.

"You... don't you know this necklace? Don't you remember?"

"What?"

Looking at the puzzled expression on Shen Luoan's face, Gu Yansheng's eyes were startled, why didn't he know?

"This necklace was saved by you back then..."

Puffing...

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and Gu Yansheng suddenly turned his head and looked over. Is it Wen Niannan back?

Uncle Xu quickly walked over and opened the door, but when he saw who was at the door, he cried out in surprise.

"Madam!"

"Madam is back! Madam is back! Madam, you finally..."

Uncle Xu's voice stopped abruptly, his sight slowly moved down, and his face looked at Wen Niannan's bloody white suit with an incredible face...

" Madam, you...you are..." When

Gu Yansheng saw Wen Niannan's bloody appearance, he was stunned, and the wine glass in his hand fell to the ground.

The originally pure and flawless white suit was stained red with blood, and his face was covered with blood. There were bloody footprints on the floor behind Wen Niannan.

Gu Yansheng lowered his head and looked at his feet, only to find that Wen Niannan was not wearing shoes, and his feet had already become bloody...

"Why are you..."

Gu Yansheng looked up at Wen Niannan in shock, but found that the other party was staring straight at him. , The look made Gu Yansheng's heart shake.