Chapter 79: You Dare to Bite Me Try

Start from the beginning

"Don't... lock me in the basement... OK..." The tears from the corners of his eyes suddenly slipped and dripped onto his legs.

Shut down to the basement?

Looking at the fear in his eyes and the trembling body, Gu Yansheng couldn't help but lifted his eyes to stare at the bandage on his forehead, and let go of his hand in a daze.

As soon as Wen Niannan fell and sat on the ground, Gu Yansheng subconsciously stretched out his hand to help, but took his hand before touching it.

A tangle flashed in his eyes, and finally he pulled up the people on the floor and threw them on the sofa.

Wen Niannan sank down on the sofa holding his head and kept shaking, remembering what Dr. Li said, taking a deep breath to calm himself down, and looking at the person on the opposite side with full of fear.

The person in front of him curled up into a ball holding his head, the fear in his eyes was particularly dazzling.

Gu Yansheng was a little stunned for a while. He didn't want to hit him, but for a while, but Wen Niannan's attitude towards Zhou Yuanfeng was very different from that of him. This made him uncontrollable and moved his hands, but he did not expect to evoke memories of Wen Niannan's fear.

"I won't lock you in the basement. What do you do with such a big reaction? Are you nervous?" Wen Niannan raised his hand and wiped the tears from his face, gradually calming down the fear just now, bowing his head without saying a word.

Gu Yansheng stood up irritably and walked to the balcony, took out a cigarette to light it, and glanced at the watch on his wrist.

Suddenly I thought of the confident and dazzling person sitting at the piano backstage at today's concert, and then looking at the trembling person on the sofa behind me ... 

"I want to go back to the room." A very small voice suddenly came from behind. Gu Yansheng was stunned when he heard the voice, and asked: 

"What?"

"I...I'm tired, I want to go back to my room to rest."

" I'll go back to my room, do I need to explain it to me?" The voice was full of discomfort.

Wen Niannan glanced at the person on the window sill, a sarcasm smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, and he stood up on the sofa to walk upstairs.

"Wait, I'll go up with you."

Gu Yansheng suddenly threw the cigarette in his hand into the trash can and walked over, saying indifferently: "I'm tired too, I want to go back to rest."

He ignored the people in front of him. Wrongly raised his foot and walked upstairs.

Wen Niannan stared blankly at Gu Yansheng's back and did not respond for a long time.

"What are you doing there? Don't you go back to the room?" Gu Yansheng asked impatiently, standing on the stairs, turning his head back.

Wen Niannan only recovered and walked step by step, but he still kept a few steps away from Gu Yansheng.

Pushing open the door of the room, the two of them walked in one after another. Wen Niannan walked to the bed and sat down and looked at the person standing at the door.

Gu Yansheng raised his eyes and turned away from the person in front of him, and said faintly: "I'm looking for a suit, I want to take a bath."

"Wash... take a bath?"

Wen Niannan heard that he was going to take a bath in the room, his eyes were a little at a loss: "You usually Isn't it done in the guest room? What about today..."

"I asked you to find my clothes. Do you still want to tell you where I wash?" His tone was full of impatient.

"The clothes are in another cabinet, on the far left."

Gu Yansheng walked to the closet, took the clothes and walked into the bathroom, slamming the door.

When Gu Yansheng came out of the bath and put on his pajamas, the room seemed to calm down, and the hand wiping his hair had a pause, and he walked over.

I saw the person on the bed fell asleep on his side, and the soft light on the bedside table shining on his face made him look particularly fragile.

Gu Yansheng stepped forward and watched that face stopped wiping his hair, his eyes sank, and he knelt down slightly to turn off the light.

Unexpectedly, the man who had just turned off the bed suddenly woke up, looking at him with horror.

"You... what are you doing?" Wen Niannan stared at him warily.

Gu Yansheng coldly snorted and said impatiently: "It's time for you to wash, I see you sleep and wake you up." Wen Niannan sat up and rubbed a somewhat sore neck, turned his head and looked at the closed lamp, with some doubts in his eyes. Without thinking about it, he took his pajamas and got up and went to the bathroom.

Wen Niannan relaxed after the door was locked

With a sigh of relief, he raised his hand to wipe off the mirror that was covered by the heat, stared at the gauze above his eyes, and stroked it lightly.

After taking a shower, Wen Niannan opened the door and walked out, his eyes were a little sour, he looked up at the bed casually, and froze instantly.

Gu Yansheng was actually sitting on the bed looking at the computer... He didn't even sit on the sofa as usual tonight. Wen Niannan was stunned for a while, his eyes full of panic.

Gu Yansheng raised his head and glanced at the man standing stiffly at the entrance of the bathroom, and said with a cold face: "See what to see, are you sleepy?"

"Are you going to sleep here today?"

"Why? You want to go to bed too? Is it on the sofa? Shut up and sleep if you don't want to go."

Wen Niannan put down the towel in his hand and walked to the bed and lay down. The body under the quilt was tight, and he couldn't tell whether he was nervous or afraid.

There was a slight knock on the computer keyboard behind him, and Wen Niannan thought that the people behind him couldn't control it, and there was no sleep.

Gu Yansheng took the earphones and put on his hands and clicked to play. He heard the piano music countless times. The sound of WE's piano seemed to be alive. The piano sound interprets the ups and downs of the player's heart and his mental journey.

Even after hearing it countless times, I was still amazed. From the first time I heard it, Gu Yansheng wanted to get acquainted with this person who can play such a perfect and perfect piano sound.

But today, he heard the piano sound with the same emotional expression as WE in the concert.

Gu Yansheng turned his head to look at the person on the bed with his back facing him, a hint of inquiry flashed in his eyes.

Wen Niannan stared at the lamp on the cabinet with a stubborn body. After a while, the knocking sound suddenly stopped. The bed moved slightly and the quilt was pulled.

He tensed his body quickly, not daring to move, his breath was held.

"Don't pretend, I know you are not asleep. Is your wound wet?" Gu Yansheng suddenly broke the silence in the room.

"No, I avoided it."

"It's good to avoid it, I will bandage it again if I save it."

Wen Niannan's hand on the pillow tightened, and a flash of sadness flashed in his eyes.