Chapter 77: Scars under the White Gloves (Flashback)

Start from the beginning

Looking at him with an expression: "Niannan, don't be angry, it's me."

"What's wrong with you?" Gu Yansheng's cold voice suddenly came from the stairs behind him.

Seeing Gu Yansheng coming, Shen Luoan quickly walked over and whispered: "Yansheng, did you come to me?"

"He pushed you?" Gu Yansheng glanced sharply at the person with his head down.

"No... it's okay, just make a few quarrels ."

Gu Yansheng's expression changed and he walked to Wen Niannan, was stopped by Shen Luoan, and persuaded: 

"It's okay, let's go back quickly, otherwise there will be no place."

Shen Luoan turned around. When he left, he suddenly turned his head and glanced at the person who was frozen in place not far away, and there was a smug look in his eyes.

When Wen Niannan came to power, he wore a pair of white gloves in order to hide the burn marks on his hands.

When it was his turn to take the stage, his hands were shaking uncontrollably, and Wen Niannan sat stiffly beside the piano, resisting the strong burning sensation in his hands and pressing the keys.

—The previous song at the beginning was relatively simple, so there were no mistakes, but the more you played, the more difficult it became. In the end, Wen Niannan made a mistake.

I have practiced a proficient tune countless times, but the sound is completely messed up at this time, perhaps because the wound is broken, the constant friction of the gloves becomes more and more painful, and the hands are shaking uncontrollably.

Wen Niannan tried hard not to make more mistakes, and tried hard to press the keys with his painful hands.

The people in the audience were shocked when they heard the continuous erroneous sound of the piano, and then all laughed mockingly.

"Which class is this? Is there no one in the class? Send such a person to the stage."

"Haha, this is not as good as my three-year-old sister, can this also be on stage?"

Shen Luoan listened to the laughter of the people around. A smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, his eyes were vicious, and his heart was even more proud.

Fight with me? Don't look at what you are, Wen Niannan, don't you want to be famous? Thanks to me, you have become famous throughout the school after today.

It was very late when I got home. Hearing the sound of cars outside, Xu Shu went out hurriedly.

Wen Niannan opened the door and got out of the car. Xu Shu immediately walked up to help him.

"Let go, how can you help? He is in good health."

Xu Shu stretched out his hand, slowly retracted it, and nodded slightly: "Mr. Madam, the food is ready, the old lady has already eaten and returned to the study. "

Gu Yansheng glanced at the silent person, and walked in with a cold snort.

Uncle Xu sighed while looking at his husband's back, turned his head and whispered to Wen Niannan in front of him, "Madam, it's cold outside, go in, Aunt Lan makes many dishes that you usually like."

Wen Niannan He helped his forehead and looked at the door tiredly, restraining the emotion in his eyes, and turned his head and said, "Well, Auntie Hardy." 

After entering the living room, he looked upstairs, turned and walked to the dining table and sat down. Gu Yansheng sat opposite and ate the food without saying a word. He just raised his eyes when he came over.

The two of them finished their supper silently without speaking.

Aunt Lan brought a bowl of soup and came over, placed the bowl gently next to Wen Niannan, and said with a smile: "Madam, this is chicken soup boiled with medicinal herbs brought back by the old lady in Country F. It is said to be good for your body. Good thing, I don't know what time you will come back, so you keep warming it up. You can taste it."

"Ok, thank you Aunt Lan."

Gu Yansheng glanced at the soup on the table and said nothing, still thinking about music in his mind Wen Niannan played the song backstage, staring at the bowl of soup in a daze.

Aunt Lan saw Gu Yansheng staring at the bowl of soup and thought he wanted to drink it, and looked at him with a sorrowful expression: "Well...sir, do you want to drink it too? I don't know you want to drink it too, so I only cooked Madam's. You are very healthy and you don't need to eat."

Wen Niannan held the spoon's hand and looked up and saw that Gu Yansheng was really staring at himself while drinking the soup. Suddenly he was a little uncomfortable, and the action of drinking the soup became slow. Up.

Gu Yansheng came back to his senses when he heard Aunt Lan's voice. He glanced at the person who lowered his head and was drinking the soup. He stood up and made a harsh sound in the chair.

Wen Niannan looked at the opposite person in a puzzled manner, only to see Gu Yansheng staring at him for a while, his gaze shifted slightly downward

Looking at his hand, his eyes were full of unpredictable expressions.

"What's wrong with you?"

Gu Yansheng glanced at Wen Niannan meaningfully, then turned and left the restaurant and went upstairs.

Gu Yansheng went to the piano room, opened the door, walked to the piano and sat down, looking at the piano in front of him with a puzzled expression.

It was because my hand was injured that I didn't play well, so I put on gloves to cover the scar...

How could it be so good that I was injured before going on stage? Obviously I saw Wen Niannan in the corridor that day. Injured in time?

He didn't expect that Wen Niannan could play the piano so well, but since he has the strength, why would he frame Luo An for stealing his music, or maybe it was just to frame Luo An and make a plan?

Gu Yansheng shook his head to make his mind clearer, and looked down at the letters on the piano, raising his hand and touching it gently.

What are you thinking about? Actually I really believed Wen Niannan's lie, and believed that his so-called hand was injured. Just now, I clearly saw that there was no trace of his hands.

The reverberating doubts in my heart suddenly disappeared.

Gu Yansheng stood up and walked to the shelf to pick up the box with the necklace, a touch of tenderness flashed in his eyes, and looked back at the piano behind him.

At the concert today, Shen Luoan called him suddenly, saying that he was preparing to take part in the competition and needed the piano, and wanted to ask him when he could send the piano.

Raising his hand and stroking the keyboard, Gu Yansheng took out his mobile phone and dialed the phone.

"Hey, it's me."