Chapter 70: The Old Rogue? It's a hooligan!

Start from the beginning

The mirror glanced.

Zhou Yuanfeng also walked over and took a glance before sitting on the sofa, and said faintly, "Oh? The glasses are broken again? Why have you been so carelessly recklessly?"

Tang Lunxuan's hands trembled and opened his mouth to scold him. But he didn't know what to say, and he held back for a long time before he said: "You! You old gangster, how would I fall if it weren't for you?" 

The last time the glasses were broken, he was distressed for a long time, which he treasured for a long time. Limited edition. As a result, the new glasses that I bought back some time ago have been brought back only a few days before being broken because of this guy...

"Old gangster? Is Mr. Tang confused? If you remember correctly, you seem to be older. Little hooligan, how could you fall down if it wasn't for your sudden attack?"

"You...who told you to avoid it?"

"If I don't avoid it, do you want me to stand there and be beaten by you? What is this?

Wrong reason ?" Tang Lunxuan knew that reason was wrong and he was embarrassed to speak, his body trembling.

"It's not too early. I will leave the company if there is something to do. Mr. Tang, we will have

some time later ." When he walked to the door, he turned his head and glanced at the person who was staring at the glasses in his hands, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

"This unreasonable fellow!"

 The secretary made coffee and brought it over. He stood at the door and just knocked on the door and heard the roar from inside and the sound of banging the table. His face was full of incredible expressions, and he stepped back. A few steps left the office.

Until he brought the coffee back to the pantry, he still had a sluggish expression. The two employees who poured water came over and saw his expression and asked: "Secretary Wang, what's wrong with you?"

"I seemed to have seen something incredible just now. In the scene, our boss who has always been known for being modest and polite just lost his temper and slapped the table and roared..."

"Ah? Really, who can make our BOSS angry with such a great deal?"

"Yes... from the Gu group."

When they heard that they were from the Gu Group, their expressions changed, and they both closed their mouths and walked away witty.

After stopping the car, Wen Niannan did not rush to get off, unfastened his seat belt and leaned on his back. Looking at the brightly lit house in front, a trace of fatigue flashed in his eyes, and he raised his arm to cover his eyes without moving for a long time.

Until vaguely heard the voices of mother and aunt Lan coming from the villa, Wen Niannan breathed out lightly, took the medicine from the side and stared at it for a while, opened the pocket of the windbreaker and put it in, then opened the door and got out of the car.

Lu Yun was sitting in the living room on a video call with a customer from country F, discussing the progress of the project next month. After hearing Wen Niannan's voice, she looked back and hung up after talking to the person on the computer at random.

"Nian-nian is back, are you hungry? Mom asked Aunt Lan to cook your favorite dishes and stewed the soup to help you maintain your body."

"Well, thank you mom."

Lu Yun saw Wen Niannan He looked a little strange, glanced at his hat, and a complex emotion flashed in his heart, and suddenly came over with a smile: "Niannian, just now your father called me to talk about the new project next year, and he is concerned about the cooperation project next year. I take it seriously. Say that you will have a video chat. You just come back. Let's talk to your father."

Wen Niannan was taken aback, raised his eyes to Lu Yun, and then lowered his head: "Okay." 

After a while, the video was connected. the computer came a long time not seen

that face, Wen Niannan when they see his father, a nose suddenly sour.

As soon as the video was connected, Wen's father looked down at the information in his hand and explained the progress of the project to Lu Yun. He didn't seem to notice Wen Niannan on the side.

Lu Yun glanced at Wen Niannan, and said: "Mr. Wen, Nian Nian is here too. He

misses you and wants to talk to you for a while." Wen Niannan's hands hung on the side tightly, watching the video nervously. People.

Father Wen paused with his hand turning the page, raised his head and looked at the person who was looking at him nervously through the screen.

"Xiao Nian, how are you doing recently? You look a little thinner."

"... two days before a cold front appetite is not very good ... to eat less of."

"Pay more attention to the body, the cold weather is cool too much."

"Ah, my father have to pay more attention to the body."

Again Just like before, simply chill each other

After a few words, politely asked about the other party's current situation, and they were silent within a few words.

Father Wen put the papers in his hand and put it aside, raised his eyes and looked at it, and said unintentionally, "Xiao Nian, it's been a long time. I took off my hat and let Dad see you."

Hearing to take off his hat. Wen Niannan suddenly took care of his hat, and said in a flustered tone: "No, it's cold. I bought it to wear it. Okay...does it look good?"

Wen Niannan didn't know if his father saw something, but he couldn't take it off. He didn't want his father to feel guilty when he saw himself embarrassed. He felt that he was everything from the Wen family that he had traded for his son.

Lu Yun quickly agreed upon seeing this: "It's really cold here. If the child wants to bring it, let him wear it." She

turned her head and said to the person who had been staring at the ground: "Niannian, do you want to lie down on the bed for a while? , Aunt Lan will call you after the meal is ready."

Wen Niannan glanced at the person in the video, a sadness flashed in his eyes, and said: "Okay, I will go up and change clothes first." After

that, he got up and left the living room. , When I reached the top of the stairs, I looked back at the computer and walked upstairs slowly.

Lu Yun chatted with Father Wen about the company, and their tone returned to their usual serious and serious state.

As soon as Wen Niannan went upstairs and looked up, he saw Gu Yansheng standing on the top of the stairs, looking at him with a calm face.

The hand on the handrail of the stairs tightened, and the emotion in his eyes was restrained and he walked past him with his head down.

"Stop."

Wen Niannan's footsteps paused and stopped.

"Is there anything wrong?"

"Where have you been? You came back so late?" Interrogated a bit in his tone.

Wen Niannan took a deep breath, released the handrails of the stairs, turned around and said, "Whose slave am I? Why do I have to report to you?" After

that, he hurriedly left and returned to the room until the door was closed. Gu Yansheng returned to his senses and looked at the closed door.

This guy dared to speak to me like that... Now he doesn't even want to pretend...

Although Gu Yansheng was puzzled by Wen Niannan's sudden change of attitude, he didn't think about it and turned back to the study.