Chapter 64: I want to get a divorce...can it be

Start from the beginning

Under the acquaintance, for A Sheng at the time, what he needed was listening and caring. "

Yuanfeng, you can handle the online video, and deal with it as soon as possible. Don't let Nian-nian feel uncomfortable." "

Zhouyuan Feng nodded:" Yes, aunt, I might have a way to make their relationship has eased. "

" What way? "

The reason why they are so stiff is that they have misunderstood too much and haven't really contacted each other. If A Sheng could see the other side of Nian Nan, it might be different from now. "

Lu Yun's eyes lit up when she heard that, she looked at Zhou Yuanfeng with satisfaction and said, "Yes, I understand what you mean, maybe you can try. "

Whether it was Lu Yun and Zhou Yuanfeng in the living room, or Gu Yansheng upstairs, what they didn't notice was that the people who woke up from a coma seemed to have changed a little.

Wen Niannan chair lay on the bed and looked at the ground without speaking. Gu Yansheng was impatient. He walked to the French window and lit a cigarette.

The person on the bed heard the smell of smoke and started to cough quietly. The cough became worse, but he did not take the initiative to ask Gu Yansheng to put the smoke out.

Lu Yun opened the door and walked in. As soon as I came in, I smelled the smell of smoke and glared at the people in front of the window: "Gu Yansheng immediately put out the smoke. Don't you know that Nian Nian can't smell the smoke? "

Gu Yansheng darkened his face and put out the cigarette, turned his head and frowned, "It's really a porcelain doll." "

A Sheng, don't make any noise if enough, my aunt has something to say." Zhou Yuanfeng walked over and opened the window to let in the air.

"You don't need to go to the company during this time and pay Yuanfeng. I will stay in Country M for a month. During this month, you will be honestly responsible for taking care of Nian Nian at home until he So far as your body is better. "

Wen Niannan heard surprised a moment, looking back at the stunned Gu Yan Sheng, they found each other also being looked at him, angrily after the sight of twisted too far.

" Oh, let me take care Wennian Nan? Are you thinking about his body or do you want to control Gu to seize my power? I knew that my mother came back this time not just for the video, as expected. "

"No need for mom...I'm getting better..."

"Shut up! You don't need to show off your pretense!" Gu Yansheng's stomach was full of fire and there was no place to vent, and he opened his mouth and shouted at Wen Niannan.

"Who are you talking to?"

Wen Niannan didn't want to force Gu Yansheng. Just as he was about to refuse again, Lu Yun suddenly winked at him and had to stop.

"Don't forget that

Nian Nian and Yuanfeng have shares in the Gu Group, and the board of directors is not your turn!" Seeing that the mother and son were about to quarrel again, Zhou Yuanfeng hurriedly pulled away Gu Yansheng and said coldly: "Follow me. The study, I have something to tell you." The door was closed by O Peng's.

There was a painful expression on Wen Niannan's face. His headache was getting worse. When he coughed with the smell of smoke, his headache was about to split, but he still didn't want to show weakness in front of Gu Yansheng.

"Does Nian-nian

feel uncomfortable?" The person on the bed did not answer, perhaps because of the terrible headache.

"Does it hurt? Where does it hurt? The pain in the body is far less than the pain in the heart, isn't it?"

Wen Niannan put down his hand holding his head, and choked with tears in his eyes: "Mom, I..."

"Did you hear that, right? While in the living room."

Wen Niannan nodded softly: "Yeah."

"Mom..."

"Huh? What's the matter?"

"I...I want to get a divorce?"

"You...what did you say?" Lu Yun was incredulous Looking at him, I couldn't believe that this was what Wen Niannan said.

"Yan Sheng can't sever ties with the Gu family. Both grandpa and mother have high hopes for him. You can't let your mother and your son be at odds because of me, and you can't let Yan Sheng ruin your future because of me..."

"Enough to read!" Lu Yun suddenly murmured angrily, and the person on the bed stopped.

"The good boy made you wronged. I asked Yuan Feng to take down the video. All the comments and rumors on the Internet will be gone today. I know that you have been wronged. Gu Yansheng's bastard did nothing. Mom will do it for you. You teach him."

"No." Hearing that Lu Yun was going to scold him for him

Gu Yansheng, Wen Niannan hurriedly stopped.

"Mom, you don't have to do anything for me. There is no need to make your relationship more rigid for me. As long as I leave, he will be very happy, right...it won't be like there is no smile on his face now...I can agree to divorce... "

Lu Yun sighed and sat on the side of the bed, holding his hand, and whispered softly: "Niannian, I know you agreed to divorce because of his consideration. You were so hurt by what this bastard did that you would say this. Such words, but you can't compromise so much and you can't let Shen

Luoan succeed." Wen Niannan raised his hand in despair and covered his eyes, crying like a child, and his voice choked intermittently: "What can I do...what else can I do, I Will he be happy if he agrees to the divorce? I didn't mean to do that. I didn't marry him because he hated me, but why did it become like this..." 

Meeting again after a few years... That warm embrace... Gentle eyes ...And...that hot kiss... all the illusions created by me , who had humbled love back then, mistakenly thought that Gu Yansheng also loved him, happy as if he was having a wonderful dream.

Later, Shen Luoan disappeared... Gu Yansheng's eyes changed when he saw him. He didn't know what he had done wrong at the time. Until the glass of wine that Gu Yansheng poured on his head at the wedding, the mocking eyes of everyone made him wake up.

It turned out to be fake... The dream woke up...

Lu Yun hugged the poor child in distress, patted her shoulder to comfort him: "Don't worry, I am coming back this time for your business. Mom will let the kid get a response. There are lessons."

"Niannian, my mother is not willing to you. Mom has seen everything you have given for him. If you leave now, everything you have done over the years will be wasted. I will let him for this period of time. Stay at home and take care of you until your body recovers. Will you give him another chance?"

"I...I think it's useless to work hard. Only divorce is the best outcome for him... I don't want to continue..."