Chapter 63: Aftermath

Start from the beginning

Gu Yansheng took out his mobile phone from his suit jacket, but found that it was turned off. He remembered that there was still electricity, how could it be turned off?

As soon as I turned on the phone, I saw dozens of missed calls all made by Zhou Yuanfeng. Today is the day when my mother came back, and he forgot it. It's already so late. It must be too late.

"Luoan, I have something to deal with, and I will see you next time."

Gu Yansheng casually put on his jacket before finishing his clothes and hurriedly said a few words to Shen Luoan and left.

Shen Luoan sat on the bed and watched Gu Yansheng's leaving figure, with a vicious look in his eyes: "There is a good show here, Yan Sheng, I am helping you, you will thank me."

Gu Yansheng just stopped the car. Okay, I saw Uncle Xu coming over and nodded respectfully: "Sir, the old lady and Young Master Yuan Feng are waiting for you in the living room."

Gu Yansheng raised his eyes and glanced at Uncle Xu, dropped the car key and walked in.

As soon as he walked in, he felt the tense atmosphere. Lu Yun sat on the sofa with a cold face and ignored him. Zhou Yuanfeng winked at him, and Gu Yansheng walked over as if not seeing him.

"Mother, you are back."

There was no response for a long time. Seeing that Lu Yun remained silent, he glanced at Zhou Yuanfeng and walked forward and said in a low voice, "It was my fault that I didn't pick up the plane for my mother today. I..."

D Peng!

Before Gu Yansheng's words were finished, he staggered back with a sudden kick, knocking his back on the cabinet beside him.

"Do you still know how to come back? What did you do?"

Lu Yun suddenly stood up and kicked over, Gu Yansheng was kicked back unsuspectingly.

Zhou Yuanfeng knew that he was not easy to intervene in this matter, and stood aside without speaking.

Gu Yansheng's face was a bit ugly, and he stood up embarrassedly, rubbing the place he was hit and walking over.

"This time it was my fault, you made the right call."

"Knowingly asking, do you think I'm talking about this? You can explain the video to me!"

"There is nothing to explain, Uncle Xu should have told you. I didn't let the video withdraw, and I shot the person. "

I see Gu Yan Sheng indifferent tone, Lu Yun came again have to kick one foot, he suddenly glimpse full of wrinkled clothes, a moment of anger:" I think you are busy to go, look for the original That vixen! Nian-nian is still in a coma. You still have the mind to go fooling around and see what you are like?"

"So what? What does he do to me if he is dead or alive? I will do it when he wakes up. Let him sign the divorce agreement, and I will make Shen Luo'an justifiably a member of the Gu family!"

"Shut up!" He slapped it over, and the living room fell into silence.

Gu Yansheng wiped the corners of his mouth and turned his head slowly, his face turned dark, and he sternly said: "He deserves to be in a coma. What else would I do if I recognized you after I said? He dared to think about Luo An. I want everyone to see his true face!"

Again...the facts are in front of you, do you want him to pity Wen Niannan again?

"I didn't expect my Lu Yun's son to be such a shameless bastard, how did I teach you?"

"You actually did this for the surname Shen, how could you treat him so weakly? Do you know what Nian Nian paid for you? Do you think his body has been so weak before? For whom did he become like this?"

"Could it be that I made him like this? Right? I almost forgot. Did you know that Wen Niannan and Tang Shuo are unclear? You can watch the raging photos uploaded on the Internet. You are really capable of the marriage partner I arranged."

"You! Just rely on this. Can you hit him like this with a few photos? He is a man of flesh and blood, how can you let others slander him? He loves you more than anyone, how can you treat him like this."

Gu Yansheng roared unconvincedly: "Where is Luo An? Is Luo An going to be vilified by him at will? You kept saying that it was for my own good. You arranged this marriage for me privately, and let me be separated from the one I love. I'm already going to propose to Luo An, we are obviously going to be engaged...you ruined it all!"

"Close mouth! That bitch Shen Luoan is not worthy of entering the door of my Gu family, unless I die, you will never think about it in this life! "

Lu Yun resolutely rejected Gu Yansheng's ideas. She would never let the surname Shen replace Niannian. She could see through the calculations made by the slut.

Shen Luoan's uncle has always wanted to rely on it. He was on the Gu family list, but Gu Yansheng was kept in the dark and invested and gave contacts.

"This is my freedom. I would rather give up my identity as the president of the Gu Group and sever the relationship with Gu, and I want to divorce! "

" You! How dare you do this? Lu Yun raised her hand and was about to hit it again.

"Madam!" "

Lan aunt behind suddenly uttered cries, the living room is also quiet a few people turned around to see the stairs.

After Wen Niannan pale standing on the stairs, eyes slightly reddened froze in place, hear the sound stare looked up and look Gu Yan Sheng living room.

Wennian Nan do not know how long lethargy, sleeping cycle has been doing the same nightmare, cold sweat on his forehead dripped onto the pillow.

"the dog whelp actually escaped, arrested the wrong ! damn it! "

" Kill him! Let's go to work in vain, bah! "

" Fight! Hit hard! Go to the basement after playing! "The

little figure on the ground was holding his head and holding his stomach, and it was so painful that he couldn't move, punching and punching...foot and foot...

"Um... I hurt... Help! help me...! ! "

The person on the bed suddenly opened his eyes and woke up, his eyes were full of fear, his body was trembling violently, and it took a while to gradually calm down.

Wen Niannan felt severe pain in his head, and he raised his hand to touch the gauze. , I suddenly remembered the scene before he fell into a coma.

The door that was slowly closed, and... the cold eyes of the person outside...