"Totally called it!" Jay shouted. 

"You did not!" Cole shouted back. 

"Did too!" Just then we all heard something and looked out, only to see one of our thrusters being shot. 

"We probably needed that, right?" Harumi said. We all tried to keep our balance since everything shook. 

"The mech is targeting the second aft thruster. Lloyd, if we lose the second" Nya explained, but Lloyd cut her off. 

"I know, I know. We'll drop out of the sky like a brick. Nya, try to find the foreign agent. Jay, keep that lightning off our back. The rest of us, get ready to fight." Lloyd gave us our mission, and we all got ready to face Samurai X. 

"Cole put the baby in the crib, he is safest there for now." You told him. 

"Yes, Ma'am." He said and ran off to the rooms. 

Once everyone was ready, we all gathered on the deck. Staying close as to not give Samurai X any advantage yet. 

"Everyone be on alert. That lightning is getting way too close for comfort. Jay, y/n try to hold them off." Lloyd said to us. 

"Got it," Jay said as we successfully redirected the lightning. 

"You're welcome," Jay said. 

"There!" Cole shouted as he spotted Samurai X after it had shot our ship's sail. 

"Can't see a thing in this storm." Lloyd was right, it was hard to see anything in this storm. 

"Time to light this place up." Kai threw a giant fireball into the air, and it lit up the whole ship and part of the sky. 

" Rumi, stand back and take this." Lloyd gave Harumi a katana.

"But I don't know how to fight," Harumi said. 

"But you wanna live, right?" Harumi reluctantly took the katana but didn't look happy about it. 

"There!" Lloyd suddenly shouted, we all spotted Samurai X flying past our ship. Lloyd used his elemental powers to send a green energy ball towards it, but sadly it didn't hit. Lloyd tried a second time and this time it hit, but it only seemed to agitate Samurai X more. 

It flew towards us and landed on the Bounty and took out a giant katana. 

"Don't let her get the thruster!" Lloyd shouted. 

We all began attacking, but we were thrown left and right. Kai almost fell overboard, but you grabbed him last second, but it almost made you fall off, and the winds weren't helping. 

"Hold on tight, Kai!" You shouted and used your wind powers to get him on board again. But before you could even comprehend what had happened, the mech had taken Harumi and taken off with her. 

Lloyd, without thinking, grabbed his katana, jumped over the edge of the ship, and landed on Samurai X. It would be a lie if you said that didn't hurt your heart a little. 

"He did not just-" Jay started. 

"He just did." Kai ended his sentence. 

"LLOYD!" You screamed, but he didn't hear you. Cole had to hold you back from jumping after him.

We all watched intensely to see what would happen. 

All of a sudden, the pilot to Samurai X jumped onto the ship. 

"You're supposed to be our friend!" Jay shouted and we all began attacking them. 

Although we were four against one, they still put up a really good fight, but we ended up getting the upper hand, or so we thought. 

"Drop your sword," Jay said. 

"I shall comply." They threw their sword, and we all knew where it was headed. You went through a thousand scenarios in your head, but nothing could stop the sword without having enormous consequences. You couldn't do anything. 

The sword hit the last thruster, and it exploded into flamed and the Bounty went spiraling down. 

"She got the last thruster," Jay stated the obvious.  

"Any ideas?" Kai asked around. 

"Not a one," Zane shouted. 

"Yeah, me either," Kai shouted. 

"Pray to Wohira!" Jay shouted. 

"That is not helpful!" Nya shouted at him. 

"Perhaps if we can create enough drag with the sails, we may be able to achieve a controlled crash," Zane suggested. 

"What sails!" Kai shouted and gestured to the sails full of holes. We all looked around trying to find a solution.

"The rain! It could slow our fall!" Jay suddenly shouted to Nya. 

"It's worth a try. Come on, y/n, I might need your help." She shouted and you both ran to the two dragons head on the front of the Bounty. 

For a moment Nya thought it didn't work, You took and looked at her, you gave her a smile and a nod. 

You both used your powers, and it did help the Bounty, but you were still going very fast, and it wasn't up. 

"Ha! It's working!" Jay shouted. 

"Brace for impact!" Kai warned everybody. Cole ran to the baby and kept it safe while we hit the ground. You and Nya tried to hold on to each other, but you two were flung in two different directions at one point. 

"Everyone okay?" Jay shouted. 

"You are okay too, little buddy?" Cole asked the baby and the baby cooed.  

While everybody made sure everybody was safe you had jumped off the Bounty and went to throw up in a near bush. 

"Hey, where is y/n?" You heard Cole asked. 

"Over here!" You shouted before throwing up again. 

"Y/n!?" They all shouted and ran over to you. 

"Y/n! Are you okay" Kai caught you as you fell backward? 

"Not really, I feel sick all over." You mustered out. 

"Let's get you back to the bounty, maybe the system still works we can diagnose you if you're sick," Nya said and helped you up and Kai was on your other side helping you. 

"It's probably just some air sickness guys, nothing serious," you said as you walked towards the Bounty. 

"Better to be safe than sorry," Nya said.