introduction

on this page i will be copying alicia, so credits go to alicia for my inspiration here.

to start off this will be poems about how i feel/have felt previous years, along with how i have grown and can grow. there may be triggering things like anxiety or depression, but nothing too serious. if it ever gets to that point i will make sure to put something before the poem. i would greatly appreciate if you gave me CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, not criticism that might make me feel insecure about my writing. i hope what i write is enjoyable or relatable towards others so they know they aren't alone.

before i start i want to say thank you's to people who have helped me with this book and to be more comfortable with what i write.

dracosringholder she has helped me immensely with coming up with a theme and such and as much as i hate her, i love her all the same.

slythercia and beyondthesee they have helped me become comfortable with my writing and making it easier to talk about it with others.

helloimthecoochieman and thirstymalfoy they have made it easier to want to share my work and not be insecure about it.

eratatouille and swaggapina for always being there to help and give me constructive criticism.

there are so many others that i could thank like z0escamander along with hellenwilder , sirenei , and plenty more. i love and adore you all and thank you for helping me through everything.

the first five poems are the ones i thought weren't all that bad from before, but the ones after that are new.