opening the right door, i looked inside, the light illuminating the dark room as it has been storming all day so there was no light in the sky.

it wasn't completely dark like it would be at night, but i'm sure you can understand what i mean. everyone has had to experience a stormy day once in their life right? unless they were just born today.

to my luck, there was a tupperware bowl of some left over food inside. today he didn't make me anything but he at least said goodbye to me and to have a good day.

i grabbed it, pulling out a drawer and grabbing out a fork before taking the lid of the bowl off and putting the tupperware into the microwave.

it was glass tupperware so i wasn't worried about it melting in the heat.

setting it in for a minute, i stood there and waited, spinning the back of the fork handle against the granite countertop.

i looked outside the window as rain hit against that glass, nothing new, and then looked back down at the microwave to see it have about five seconds left.

canceling it, i opened the door and pulled out the food, hissing as the glass burnt my finger and setting the dish down on the counter quickly.

leaning against the kitchen counter, i ran my fork through the food, stirring it around and watching the steam as it floated through the air from the heat in the food.

i was waiting for it to cool down and once it was i started eating, making it halfway through the door to the apartment opened and jungkook walked on in.

i had forgot that i wasn't wearing much and looked up from my food, my eyes coming in contact with his as he kicked off his shoes.

he is back so early.

my eyes grazed over his body, his clothes and hair wet and i assume it is from the rain.

he looks back at me, walking closer to me.

"you didn't bring an umbrella with you?" i asked, watching the man walking towards me, but he doesn't say anything.

as he came up to me, i backed up, more and more as he continued to follow me. my back running into the counter behind me, his hands pressing down onto the surface, trapping me.

"wh- what is up with you?" i looked up into his eyes, the man staying silent, gazing deep inside my very own orbs.

my brows furrowed as the both of us stayed like that for a couple more seconds, his hand coming up and grasping my chin.

"why aren't you wearing much?" he spoke, making me realize what i was wearing in his company.

as i tried to go to my room to change, he wrapped his other hand around my waist and pulled me closer to his body, my heart pounding heavily.

"you're not going anywhere," he breathed against my lips, tempting me whilst pulling my face closer to his very own.

this is crazy.. he is crazy..

even the smallest actions from this man was enough to stir up my emotions, my hormones, and just about every single nerve in my body.

my heart was already going crazy and my mind was already imagining things that one shouldn't necessarily think about another.

"j- jungkook.. this-" he cut me off, pressing his lips against mine.

as if i lost control of myself, i responded almost immediately, my hands coming up and grabbing onto the collar of his shirt to pull him closer.

his lips were so soft and felt like heaven against my own, my legs already growing weak for this man.

placing both his hands on my waist, he lifted me up on the counter without breaking contact with my skin, running his lips down my neck.