Chapter 46 - Losing hope!

Start from the beginning

The familiar person they loathe.

"Speak", Noah's voice barked.

He was trying his best to not to kill this woman who made his love's life difficult.

"I found Eleanor", her words made his world stop.

His heart picked it's pace hearing it's owner's name.

After six months of no news this felt like a rain to his deserted desert.

"If this is some sick kind of joke ..I'll make sure that I kill you with my bare hands Olivia..I have enough reasons to bury you under the ground", Noah warned.

Hearing news about Eleanor Amy was happy.

She was right. Her Eleanor can't die.

"I promise. Trust me. Come to my home...I'll tell you ", with that Olivia ended the call making Noah drove fast towards her.

He doesn't care about if she is trapping him. Let it be.

She can use him as much as she wants. He is least interested in his life now. All he want is his love to be safe and sound.

Even if he is not by her side.

Noah's POV

Her dress and her smile made me sicken.

She was mentally sick!

She needs help from hospital.

"Where is she?", I asked coming straight to the point.

Her face hardened hearing my words.

"Marry Me and I'll tell you", she finished gathering her courage.

Within seconds I was strangling her.

I'm going to kill her. Her face reddened at the lack of air. She is not struggling.

"If you.. ki..ll me no..w..yo..u won't know wh..ere she is ", her words made me lose my grip.

It's all for My blue.

"I love you Noah..I want you by my side...if you marry me..I'll tell you where she is", she shed her crocodile tears.

"This is not love Olivia..you are sick..you need help..you are obsessed with me..just because I like your sister", I wanted to add some sense to her.

"Please..Marry me.. I promise you..you will find her", she begged.

If it's for my blue I'll do anything for her.

But I promised her not to involve with her sister.

She will hate me!!

She can hate me...at least she will be safe.

"I'm marrying you tomorrow...I'll arrange everything..the moment we are married you are taking me to her. If you are playing..you know what I'll do.. trust me if not for your sister..you would be dead ages before", warning her I walked away from her.

___________________________________

"Eleanor will kill me and you..Noah..we can still find her..if we know whereabouts of Olivia ourselves can find her...please don't do this", Amy desperately tried to convince me.

"I'm not going to take any risk Amy. We already searched for her last six months. I'm not losing hope.but I miss her..i worry for her safety..Is she okay?It drives me really Crazy Amy....I'm taking chances that given to me.. I know I'm wrong ...but at least she would be safe in your hands...If she knows that we are trying to fool her...she might send people kill Blue. I want to get to Blue very soon. What she might need any medical help? She got into an serious accident Amy..I want her to be safe..please don't stop me", with that we walked out after dressing for my so called wedding.

Ryder agreed with my decision. He is happy as he stands a chance with Eleanor. I'm going to kill him.

Everything was arranged in a day after I used a huge sum of amount.

Wait for me love.

The wedding meant nothing to me. I wanted to end this soon. I was waiting for this bitch.

My parents and families really surprised about the arrangement and I know they are not happy. I don't care.

She walked with her sickening smile in the aisle.

"You look dashing..god I'm so happy", she talked to me.

"You play with Me Olivia..I'll put bullet in your head right here after this ends Okay", glaring at her I warned.

She was scared. I wanna kill her.

"Do you Olivia Anderson take Noah Elijah Parker as your lawful husband to have..."

I didn't listen anything. I felt awful inside. My inner heart is screaming in pain.

She excitedly said I do.

Then it's time for me to give my consent.

Turning my hands into fist I was ready.

Then I heard that voice.

"YOU ANNOYING LITTLE DUMBASS FREAK", the shout made me stop and the church to gasp.

There she stood glaring at me.

It's not dream. It's her. She is here. My Blue is here!!!

But darkness enveloped me.

This is not happening again!

*****

Hope you liked this chapter!

Do comment and vote!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes