Chapter 16- I'm So Sorry Babe

Its three weeks after where we last left off. The girls relationship became stronger than ever. They know the little things about each other now. They know the little things that tick the other off. The things that makes them sad, well at least Toni knows Cheryl's. Cheryl still cant get to Toni's core. She cant get what makes Toni, Toni.

She knows it's something that holds Toni back. She could tell when the whole incident happened. Toni broke down as if somebody passed. She was truly hurt by the situation, I mean she was her girlfriend all in all so she would be worried. She had the right to be worried. But, Cheryl wanted to know the soft Toni. The vulnerable Toni.

For the past few weeks, Toni's been pretty distant and Cheryl obviously noticed. Toni's been very down lately. Toni's usually a vall of energy, not shes pretty antisocial when it comes to being around a large group of people. Toni have been having anxiety attacks lately. Shes had them a couple times over the years, but this time it was bad.

Uncontrollable shaking, not being able to speak, everything. She had an episode at school. It was embarrassing.

Lunchtime...

The gang was at lunch and Toni was just quiet listening to everyone. Cheryl was trying to make Toni as comfortable as she could by just tight side hugs here and there. Having their fingers intertwined and having Toni lay her head on her shoulder.

After about 30 minutes of being at lunch, Toni's hand started shaking. Cheryl looked at her and Toni was just sitting there with a blank expressions. It slacked down and Cheryl calmed down a little bit. That's when it started to speed up again. Toni out her head down and tried to have steady breathes, but she only lost her breathe more than before.

Cheryl looked at Cheryl and Fangs and she looked concerned. She mouthed, 'shes having an episode' and they went to get Ava and Mason, whichever one answered first. They called them and Toni was still shaking. They arrived and she was still shaking, now crying because she coudlnt stop it.

Cheryl was just whispering sweet nothings in her ear while rubbing her backs and squeezing her hands. It became to where Toni was just uncontrollably shaking. There was no stopping it. The more she tried to stop it the more she shook.

Ava came and took Toni home with Cheryl following them. Cheryl followed Ava's car and they entered the house together. Toni calmed down a little bit. A slow pace, but progress is progress. Cheryl led Toni to her bedroom and they entered it.

Toni collapsed on the bed curled up into a ball and Cheryl closed the door behind them. Cheryl sat on the bed next to Toni rubbing her back. Toni got from the position she was currently in and tightly held Cher. She held onto her like her life have depended on it. Once she had a nice firm grip, she burst out into tears.

Cheryl just pulled her close and allowed her to cry. Not asking any questions, just letting her girlfriend cry and let whatever she felt out. Cheryl didnt know was like this. She definitely knows something's wrong.
Cheryl repositioned herself to where she was now laying on the bed.

"Please dont leave me." Toni said while sobbing

"I'm not going to leave you, babe. I'm never going to leave you." Cheryl said holding her tighter and caressing her hair

"Promise?" Toni said while holding out her pinky

"I promise." Cheryl responded while linking her fingers

"You know I love you right?" Cheryl said while massaging Toni's scalp

"Yes. And I love you too." Toni responded as she made small circles on Cheryl's thigh