Chapter 7- Cover That Up!

The weekend was nice and chill. Despite the girls having sex all weekend, the weeknd was pretty chill. It's now Sunday and this is the day Toni goes home. Its about 4 p.m. and yes, they've had sex. Toni has hickeys all over her neck and chest and so as Cheryl.

Cheryl knows how to cover them up, she cares about covering them up. Toni, on the other hand, she doesnt care and doesn't really know how to hide them. She feels that if people see it then, oh well. Who gives a fuck? Like yes, I belong to somebody, now shut the fuck up. That's how she feels, she doesnt care.

What Toni doesn't know is that Avalon, she doesn't approve of hickeys. She doesnt approve with Toni, having them to be more specific. Mason, he could honestly care less. Like, he feels as though, they're teenagers, leave them alone. Let them be teenagers and leave them alone. He feels as though, it's going to happen regardless, so why make a big scene about it.

Toni started on her way home at about 8:45 ish and she arrived to her home at 9:15 ish. She grabbed Cane's on her way back and got everyone else something to eat. She arrived home with a grey hoodie, grey sweats,  air force one's, and a chain. Something simple, nothing too dramatic.

She came home and got everything turned her bag. She went home with 5x less the tops because Cher took damn near all of her hoodies. She didnt care because she knew it was to happen, that's why she brought as much clothes as she did.

She exited the car and entered the house. Mason was downstairs and Avalon was upstairs taking a shower. Toni entered the house and sat the food down and locked the door behind her. She brung the food to Mason as she put all her dirty clothes in the hamper.

She entered the living room and Mason already started eating. What Toni didn't know is that you could see the dark marks that were planted on her neck. Mason noticed and burst into laughter.

"Toni." Mason said grabbing Toni's attention

"Yeah?" Toni responded

"You might wanna... cover that up." Mason said pointing to his neck showing where they could be seen

"I honestly dont feel like it. I hate covering it up. I'm the one that got myself into this mess, why care about it?" Toni said making a valid point as Mason nodded in agreeance

"You better be ready to hear your moms mouth." Mason said as she bit a chicken finger

"That's the only thing I care about in this situation." Toni said rolling her eyes causing Mason to laugh

"You had sex didnt you?" Mason said looking at Toni. Toni stayes quiet and scratched her head.

"I wont say anything. Just hope your mom doesnt find out." Mason said chuckling and eating more food.

As if it was in cue, Avalon walked down the stairs. Toni looked at Mason and he laughed. She pulled up her hoodie to cover her neck more and he shook his head slightly to tell her she was good. Avalon came behind Toni and kissed the side of her head. She walked around and saw that Toni looked uncomfortable.

"You okay? You look flustered." Avalon asked as she took out her food

"I'm fine. Just cramps." Toni said looking at Mason trying not to laugh

"Oh okay. Use the heating pad if it gets any worse." Avalon said eating a fry

"Okay." Toni said looking down at her food. When Toni looked down her neck was exposed. Avalon saw it and cleared her throat.