Chapter 3- Why The Fuck Would You Do That?!

previously:

Cheryl got in the car with Toni and they drive to Toni's house.

continued-

As the girls drove to Toni's house, they blasted music. From Billie Eillish, to Pop Smoke, to Jhene Aiko, Kehlani, and more. They just vibed and laughed. They pulled up to Toni's house and Cheryl was amazed by her sight.

Cheryl has a big house, but something about Toni's make hers feel small. Its was all white, a wonderful size, has a chandelier on the outside, a fountain in the middle of the parkway, decorative items thats gold, big windows with gold drapes/curtains, an outstanding brown door polished to perfection, and so much more. She was in shock. Toni finally snapped her out of her admiration.

"Cheryl, earth to Cheryl." Toni said waving her hand in front if her face

"O-oh sorry, I'm so sorry. Your house is amazing." Cheryl said still looking around in admiration

"Thanks. It's nothing much." Toni said walking towards the door

"Nothing much?! Okay whatever." Cheryl said slightly jogging to catch up with Toni

Cheryl walked in and the inside was as beautiful of the outside. She kept on getting caught up in the big but little things in the house. After admiring the house for about 5 minutes she saw Toni in the dining room.

She was so beautiful. Her pink highlights with the brown hair mixed together so perfectly. Her tan silky smooth skin. Her beautiful brown eyes that anyone can fall deep in. Everything was perfect about her.

Toni looked up and they made eye contact, falling deep into each other's eyes. Toni smiled and that made Cher's stomach do flips. She smiled back and the same thing happened to Toni. They liked each other, like liked each other and the fact that they were able to keep them discreet, was pretty surprising.

Cheryl walked over to Toni and sat next to her. She put her head on her shoulder and both the girls went into their phones. Cheryl put her phone down and was now looking in Toni's phone. She saw that she was texting Sweet Pea and Fangs. She kept on seeing Fangs and Pea argue while Toni just laughed. After about 20 messages this one sent Cheryl off.

Pea: stfu child of the corn.

Fangs: no you stfu bride of chucky

Cheryl started crying. Her stomach was hurting and tears were falling out of her eyes same as Toni. They continued to laugh and when they looked back at the phone, they only laughed harder.

After about 15 minutes of laughing, they finally settled down. Wiping the tears from their eyes, catching their breathes and sitting on the couch. They were honestly hungry. Toni read Cheryl's mind while speaking her own.

"Hey you hungry?" Toni asked

"Yeah."

"What you want to eat?" Toni asked again

"Pizza?" Cheryl questioned

"Okay, that's cool with me. What kind do you want?"

"Do they have vegan pizza?" Cheryl asked

"Yeah, that's where I always order from. I don't eat meat, dont really eat fish, but I manage." Toni told Cheryl

"If that's the case, then I would like cheese." Cheryl responded

"Anything else?" Toni asked