Chapter 26- Meeting Her Cousin

The next day approached and the couple was tangled in each other's embrace. Toni woke up first to being in Cheryl's embrace. She smiled at the thoughts from the night prior. She felt loved, truly loved. She felt that Cheryl loved her for who she is, even if Cheryl's told her a countless amount of time, she didn't want to bring herself to believe it.

Toni was lost in her thoughts when she heard her phone go off. She reached behind her, trying to feel for the phone, not wanting to move with the possibility of waking Cheryl. She finally found it and it was her cousin.

Mercier❤

Mercier❤
I'm going to be over there in like 30 minutes.

Toni
Okay
Well, Cheryl's here, so you're going to be meeting her for the first time

Mercier❤
You know what that means😉😏

Toni
Oh, my gosh
Please, no

Mercier❤
Cuzzo, it's my job
I'll make her know not to fuck with you.
Or me.

Toni
Whatever
Just... whatever

Mercier❤
Yeah
Cause she acting like a crazy person rn

Toni
I told you she already is😂
You don't listen

Mercier❤
Whatever😂
Love you, bye

Toni
Love you, bye

Toni put her phone down and Cheryl started to stir. She looked up and saw that Toni was woke.

"Good morning, babe." Cheryl said, sleepily as she was holding Toni.

"Good morning, babe. I feel like I haven't got one of those in like, forever." Toni said as Cheryl laughed a bit.

"Just to let you know, my cousin should be here in like, 25 minutes or so, probably sooner." Toni said as Cheryl say up.

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday?" Cheryl asked.

"I forgot. May I remind you of how yesterday went and ended?" Toni said as Cheryl playfully rolled her eyes.

"I don't know what to wear." Cheryl said as Toni gave her a weird look.

"You have damn near 50% of my closet and a drawer, but you don't know what to wear? Why are you trying to get all snazzy for her?" Toni asked with a raised brow.

"She's your cousin." Cheryl said as Toni nodded.

"Okay. Well, figure out what you're wearing. I'm going to shower." Toni said as she made her way to the bathroom.

"Stop looking at my ass." Toni said, before closing the door. Cheryl playfully rolled her eyes and made her way to the bathroom as well.