"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tommy shouted as Ophelia picked up the fish from Tommy's inventory.

"Thank you for your service—" Ophelia was cut off by her getting shot by Tubbo's bow. "TUBBO!"

"Yeah, bitch!" Tommy yelled.

"I thought you were on my side Tubbo!"

"Tommy said he would give me things if I got the fish back," Tubbo responded. "Sorry Ophelia."

"You two created a new enemy today."

WilburSoot joined the game.

< TommyInnit > fuck

"Uh oh." Tommy said, Wilbur joining the call.

"Tommy, give Ophelia the fish back." Wilbur said, making his way to where Tommy and Tubbo were.

"Big dubs, my friend!" Tommy tried to play it off.

"Tommy," Wilbur stood in front of his character. "Where's the fish?"

"Tubbo has it, not me!" Tommy defended, Wilbur looking to tubbo in game.

"Okay Tubbo, give me the fish."

"Uh..." Tubbo's character looked between Wilbur, then tommy, then Wilbur, then back to Tommy again, then to Wilbur. "If I give it to you, will you leave me alone?"

"Yes."

"Okay!" Tubbo complied, dropping the fish to Wilbur.

"Thank you Tubbo." Wilbur said as he walked off to find ophelia.

"What the fuck, Tubbo?!" Tommy argued as he hit Tubbo with sticks, Wilbur moving into a different voice call with Ophelia.

"Hi Wil," Ophelia said as she heard him join the call. "Thank you for getting me my fish back."

"It's no problem," Wilbur said as he dropped Ophelia the fish. "It was a present to you from me, after all."

"Yeah." She said, putting the fish back into the tank. "It was."

"I think I might end stream now, I'm pretty tired," Ophelia said, switching to full camera. "You wanna stay on call? I have to talk to you about the thing that we're doing."

"Yeah, sure." Wilbur agreed, Ophelia going on deafen.

"Okay chat," Ophelia smiled. "I'm going to end stream here, I wasn't really feeling my best today, I woke up early with no plan to stream anything today, so I'm sorry if it's rushed."

"I'll try my best to do an extra long stream for you all soon, though." Ophelia smiled. "We'll be raiding Tommy, and goodbye! Love you." Ophelia waved, ending stream and raiding Tommy.

She un-deafened and leaned back in her chair.

"What was the thing you wanted to talk about?" Wilbur asked.

"About me coming to visit you," Ophelia answered. "Do you think it's a good idea? I mean, we broke up not even two month ago."

"Yeah.." Wilbur sighed. "If you don't want to come, that's totally okay, I understand. I just thought of that idea in the spur of the moment and couldn't really stop myself from saying it."

"No, I do want to come see you, I really miss seeing you." Ophelia replied. "I just don't know if it's a good idea for us, you know?"

"Yeah, I get that." Wilbur fixed his hair. "I think the whole reason things didn't work out that well for us was because we went too fast with deciding everything, but I also feel like it was a good amount of time, you know?"

"Yeah." Ophelia said. "But we're just going, like, super fast this time."

"Maybe think of it this way," Wilbur paused. "Like we're adding onto our story, like it never ended."

"Yeah. I like that."

"Because I do still love you, Ophelia. I do." Wilbur softly said. "And I just want things to work out between us."

"I'm sorry if I'm being too difficult, Wil." She quietly chuckled.

"You're never difficult Ophelia."

"Am I? Or are you just saying that to make me feel good?"

"Okay, maybe I was exaggerating a bit, but that doesn't mean you still mean a lot to me." Wilbur laughed, Ophelia laughing along with him.

"The conversations we always used to have like this were so fun."

"We should stop treating them like they ever stopped." Wilbur said quietly. "Because they never did, we just needed a break from eachother for a bit."

"Yeah, you're right."

"So, is it alright if you come to brighton in around a week? Since it seems like it would be a good time space."

"Yeah, that's fine." Ophelia said. "How long would I be staying?"

"As long as you'd like." Wilbur replied. "You could stay forever if you want." He joked.

"I'd like that."

"You would?"

"Yes." she said. "I'm not saying I am, don't get your hopes up—"

"Yeah, it's fine." Wilbur laughed.

"Okay," Ophelia said. "I think I might take a nap now, I'm pretty tired."

"I could stay on call, if you'd like?"

"Yeah. That sounds nice."