twenty five

TWITTER!

ophelia @ohophelia
this sucks.

you cannot reply to this tweet.

IRL!

Ophelia stood waiting with the group, their flights about to be called any minute.

Tommy and Tubbo had already left, leaving just Fundy, Niki and Wilbur left with Ophelia.

Ophelia leaned against Niki as she rested her eyes, as it was only eight am. She jolted awake once she heard Fundy and Niki's flight get called.

She hugged Fundy, then Niki, bidding goodbyes then frowning as she saw the two of them leave for the plane.

She turned to Wilbur when she felt him hold her hand. "You looked really tired, babe." Wilbur lightly laughed.

"It's early," Ophelia put her jacket hood up to try and shield her tired eyes from the brightness of the lights in the airport. "I usually don't get up this early. I'm definitely taking a nap once I get home after this."

"Are you cold? It is quite cold in here." Wilbur asked, Ophelia quickly nuzzling into his side, Wilbur putting an arm around Ophelia.

"I'm gonna miss you once you're gone." Ophelia closed her eyes as she relaxed into Wilbur's side.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Ophelia." Wilbur frowned.

"Flight 278 is now boarding, flight 278 is now boarding." The woman said over the intercom, causing Ophelia to sadly sigh and let go of Wilbur.

"Have a safe flight, alright?" Ophelia smiled. "And make sure you call me once you get off the plane. I wanna make sure you got home alright." She poked him in the side.

"I know, I know." Wilbur pressed a kiss to Ophelia's forehead.

Ophelia furrowed her eyebrows. "You missed,"

"Did i?" Wilbur questioned.

"Yes," Ophelia muttered before pressing a kiss to his lips. "You did."

Wilbur laughed, pressing a kiss to her lips again.

"I'll talk to you soon, okay?" Wilbur brushes a piece of hair behind her ear "And make sure you take your nap. I know how you get cranky if you don't sleep until at least noon."

"Oh, whatever." Ophelia rolled her eyes, letting go of Wilbur's hand.

"One last kiss?" Ophelia asked.

"One more, that's it." Wilbur said before pressing a kiss to her lips, this one longer than the others.

"Okay, I really have to go now. I'll talk you soon, Ophelia." Wilbur softly smiled, finally walking away once he saw Ophelia crack another smile.

She waved him off, sighing once she couldn't see him anymore. She walked off to her car, sitting in silence as she drove home.

TWITTER!

ophelia @ohophelia
bye bye :((

@user1
they left already huh :(

@user2
i'm gonna miss them D:

---

ophelia @ohophelia
might stream mcc tmrw with no webcam. it'll help me focus better and i don't rlly feel that pretty atm.

@user1
do whatever you'd like ophelia!! :)