twenty four

TWITTER!

ophelia @ohophelia
last full day with da bois :[ gna miss them lots

@user1
aw :[

@uset2
at least you still have today w eachother tho ! cherish it :]

@wilbursoot
stop making me sad while i'm changing that is not cool
➜ @ohophelia
:((( i'm sad :(((
➜ @wilbursoot
ur so mean

@nihaachu
i'm gonna miss you too :(
➜ @ohophelia
nikiiiiii :((((

@tubbolive
D:
➜ @ohophelia
:[

@tommyinnit
LOL i won't
➜ @tommyinnit
please unlock the door i'm sorry i didn't mean it 🙏🏻

@fundylive
ur a pussy (i am sad too dw)
➜ @ohophelia
ur a dick ( D: )

TWITTER!

@opheliasweeter

❤️ 💬 ✈️100k 1k 80ktoday is gonna be fun :]

❤️ 💬 ✈️
100k 1k 80k
today is gonna be fun :]

@user1
ur so pretty wtf

@user2
i love you so much what the hell

IRL!

"Can you just tell us what the surprise is?" Tubbo whined in anticipation.

"Nope. Take a guess from what I told you." Ophelia looked back at Tubbo from the rear view mirror, putting her focus back on the road.

"What the hell would we be doing that we had to wear sunscreen and nothing heavy?" Tommy complained.

"I'll give you another hint, okay?" Ophelia brushed a piece of hair out of her face. "It has roller-coasters."

"Wait, really?" Fundy asks in surprise. "Is it an amusement park?"

"You got it." She gives him a thumbs up. "It was a lot of money to get you all tickets." She laughed.

"You didn't have to pay for us, you know. We could've payed for ourselves." Niki said.

"But then it wouldn't be a surprise." Ophelia frowned. "Plus, you guys already payed to come out here, so it's the least I could do."

---

Once Ophelia pulled into the parking lot, everyone was already unbuckling their seat belts and waiting to get into the long line.

"You guys are really excited for this," Ophelia laughed as she grabbed her phone, getting out of the car and closing the door. "It's just a regular amusement park."

"Oh my god, what are those? They're so tall." Tubbo asked, pointing at one of the rides.

"I'm not sure what it's called, but there's swings on it, and it goes up really high and spins you around. it's really fun." Ophelia explained as they all sat in line.