two

IRL!

Opheila's eyes flung open, hearing her ring tone. She groaned, declining the call and trying to go back to sleep, but getting another call. She huffed, answering the call. "Hello?" She rubbed at her eyes.

"Opheila, I'm literally at your door. What are you doing? Did you forget about our lunch reservation?" Cecilia rolled her eyes.

"Wait, shit. We did. I'm sorry cecilia, I'm going to open the door right now, hold on please." Opheila hung up, opening the front door, revealing Cecilia.

"Of course you slept in." Cecilia playfully rolled her eyes, getting a punch in the shoulder from Opheila.

---

Opheila ate her food, taking a sip from her water. "You made a good choice picking this restaurant, Cecilia." Cecilia smiled, opening her mouth to speak but getting cut off by Opheila's notifications. "Who's that?" Cecilia asked, raising an eye brow playfully.

"It's no one. Just a friend." Opheila chuckled.

---

MESSAGES!

Wilbur Soot

Wilbur Soot
Morning!

ophelia
good morning :)

ophelia
how's your day going?

Wilbur Soot
mine has been going okay, what about you?

ophelia
mines been okay too! i'm on a lunch date with one of my friends rn :)

Wilbur Soot
We can talk later, if you'd like?

Wilbur Soot
since you're with your friend rn lol

ophelia
sure! ttyl :)

IRL!

"You literally suck at talking to people." Cecilia commented.

"As if you can speak," Ophelia punched her shoulder. "You don't even have a girlfriend."

"Oh, shut up."