twenty two

TIKTOK!

@opheliasweeter

					:) a draft from when i first made this acc lol

---

					am i cute yet? :¬)

am i cute yet? :¬)

---

					hi hi how are you all today?? :¬)))

TWITTER!

ophelia @ohophelia
did u all like my tiktoks lol

@wilbursoot
follow me back? 😳
➜ @ohophelia
noomf, who are you???
➜ @wilbursoot
what the hell

@user1
it was very poggers ur very pretty
liked by @ohophelia

@user2
maybe u'll become a tiktok star lol

@tommyinnit
why are all of my friends becoming tiktokers
➜ @ohophelia
why did u get exiled? oh wait, LMFAOOOOOO
➜ @tommyinnit
WHAT THE HELL

---

MC Championship @MCChampionship_
👑 Announcing Team Cyan Candy Canes! 👑

@fundylive @ohophelia @quackity @wilbursoot

Watch them compete in MC Championship on Saturday 12th December 8pm GMT!

@ohophelia
HAHAH SUCK IT LOSERS 10000000% WIN RATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
➜ @wilbursoot
YEAH!!!!

@quackity
WE DON'T KNOW NOBODY!!!!!!!

@fundylive
BEST MCC TEAM EVER!

---

ophelia @ohophelia
theres another surprise later too guys. don't miss it :)

@AustinOnTwitter
👀
liked by oh.ophelia

@wilbursoot
i knew before any of you knew haha fucking losers
➜ @ohophelia
shut up before i kick u out of my room

---

Austin @AustinOnTwitter
LOVE OR HOST FT. @ohophelia

Sunday, December 13th 4PM EST

GUYS AND GALS APPLY HERE: https://t.co/M2yv2IHkj1 https://t.co/UwrcwWQygz

@ohophelia
:))))))

@user1
WHAT THE HELL

@user2
YO WTF

---

ophelia @ohophelia
love u guys lots, don't let anyone tell u different :) see u soon

@user1
love u too ophelia!!

@user2
<3 :]

IRL!

Ophelia smiled at her phone as the replies rolled in on her tweets, almost all of them being kind and saying they love her and wish her the best.

Wilbur's arm lazily rested on her stomach as he slept. He was pretty tired from how late they stayed up last night and decided to take a nap.

Ophelia's chest was used as a pillow for wilbur, even though he had a few of his own, but Ophelia didn't mind. her hand lazily played with Wilbur's hair.

She admired wilburs features. his nose, his jawline, and then his lips.

She still couldn't stop thinking about the kiss between the two that had happened the night before. What was she supposed to do? Just forget about it? She couldn't just forget about the words they had said to eachother.

Ophelia really wanted to be with Wilbur. She really did, but she wasn't sure when the right time to ask him was. Maybe he would ask her first?

She decided on that if by the day ends, and Wilbur doesn't ask, she'll ask him herself. It seemed like an okay plan, and it did have its flaws, but it seemed like it would work.

"You don't need to keep staring at me. I'm right here, y'know." Wilbur opened an eye to look up at Ophelia with a tired smile. He adjusted himself so that he was sitting up, his messy hair falling into his face.

Ophelia sat up as well. Was this a good time to ask him what was going on between them?

Now or never, she thought.

"What are we, Wil?" She asked quietly. Wilbur rubbed his eyes as he thought.

"What do you want us to be?" Wilbur asked as his tired eyes looked at Ophelia.

"Well," Ophelia paused. "I think I would want us to be more than friends. Only if you want to be, y'know."

Wilbur smiled. "I'd really like that Ophelia."

"Does this mean we're officially together? Like, dating?" Ophelia asked with a giddy smile.

"I guess we are." Wilbur gave Ophelia a smile back, Ophelia throwing her body at him to give him a hug.