twenty nine

TWITTER!

ophelia @ohophelia
short serious stream. twitch.tv/ohophelia

IRL!

"Hey, chat." Ophelia slightly smiled as her face showed up, her starting soon display disappearing.

"So, today is a serious stream," Ophelia said as she saw her view count rising to its regular spot. "I'm just going to address some personal things, and how I'm taking a take break from streaming for however long I feel like."

"To start things off, my mother had been a drug addict for years, ever since I turned sixteen." Ophelia said. "I moved out at eighteen and cut all contact off with her, but still had contact with my brother and sister who lived with her at the time because I didn't have enough money to take them in with me."

"Recently, around a few months ago, I had gotten a text from my sister asking to take her and my brother from my mother, and I did my best to."

"It didn't work, though." Ophelia tried to focus on the quiet calm music in the background. "My mother had put a restraining order on me for eight months, not letting my siblings be able to contact me either."

"I was furious at this, but I couldn't do anything about it." ophelia sighed. "Then, last night my mother called me saying she had discovered my brother Luca, who was only a year old at the time, had found my mother's pills and had died." Tears welled up in Ophelia's eyes, she tried looking up to prevent them from falling down her cheeks.

"So, um," Ophelia took a deep breath. "When she told me, I had to leave my love or host and drove to her house, finding that she had overdosed, and my sister in the house alone."

"The police let me take her to my house, and let me give her a place to stay for the time being. They're trying to contact my father and see if he could take her, which is why I'm trying to get full custody of her and become her legal guardian."

"Again, I'm sorry for having this all come abruptly, but I need to sort all of this out. Everything that has been happening recently has really put a toll on me and my health, and I want to also try and get healthier."

"I'm going to end stream, now that I've discussed everything. I hope you all are doing well and will continue to do so, and hope you all have a good day." Ophelia gave a small smile, clicking the end streaming button, leaning back in her chair as the room became silent once again.