eight

TWITTER!

ophelia @ohophelia
expect for a coming back stream later tonight. love u all <3

comments are turned off.

IRL!

It had been almost two weeks since Ophelia had announced she had been taking a break, so she figured that it was time for her to stream again. She had felt better, and she also missed talking to her chat.

She set her webcam up, fixing her hair a bit. She pressed the start streaming button and watched as her viewer count gradually went up.

"Hey chat. How've you been?" Ophelia smiled, seeing the chat filling up with 'hello's and 'i missed you's. "Today I thought of just talking to you guys for a bit then playing a bit on the Dream SMP? Does that sound good with you guys?"

"what have you been doing during your break?" The donation read. "I haven't really been doing a lot of stuff, actually. Oh! I actually wrote a song. Would you guys like to hear it?" Ophelia smiled, grabbing her guitar. "I think I'm going to call it 'Into The Open Air'. I'm not sure yet, though."

She strummed the strings on her guitar.

"This love, it is a distant star," She sang. "Quiding us home, whereever we are."

"This love, it is a burning sun," She smiled. "Shining a light on things that we've done."

"I tried to speak to you, every day, but each word we spoke, the wind blew away."

"Could these walls, come tumbling down? I want to feel, my feet on the ground."

"And leave behind, this prison that we share. Step into the open air." She sang, moving a piece of hair out of her face. "How did we let it come to this?"

"What we just tasted we somehow still missed."

"How will it feel when this day is done, and can we keep what we've only begun?"

"And now these walls, come tumbling down. and I can feel, my feet on the ground."

"Can we carry this love that we share? Into the open air."

"Into the open air," She strummed the last few notes, "This love, it is a burning sun."

She smiled, feeling proud that she was able to show the song off. "I worked really hard on that in the past couple weeks."

"I never knew you could play guitar" the donation read. Ophelia looked to see who it was from and saw it was from Wilbur. "Yeah! I learned in high school." She smiled. "Okay, how about we play on the Dream SMP now?"