forty

IRL!

Ophelia a opened twitter, and scrolled until she saw a tweet that made her heart drop.

TWITTER!

cr @recisco

@oh.ophelia cheating on @wilbursoot with her best friend.
[insert photo here]

@user1
what the hell?? /neg

@user2
is this real?

@user3
delete /srs

@user4
wtf is this acc

IRL!

"Wil?" Ophelia shakily asked, Wilbur turning his head from the TV to see Ophelia, her eyes filling up with tears.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, moving to Ophelia to engulf her into a comforting hug.

"The–" She sobbed into his arms. "The photos, Wil. She– someone posted them!"

Wilbur pulled away, cupping Ophelia's cheeks in his hands. "Look at me, okay? Focus on my breathing." He took a deep breath in, Ophelia copying.

"And out," He exhaled, Ophelia following along. "Again, okay?" He repeated his actions a few more times, stopping once he saw Ophelia start to calm down.

"You a bit better now?" He softly asked, his thumb caressed Ophelia's cheek.

"A bit," ophelia replied. "I still feel really panicky and– and shit."

Wilbur removed his hands from her face, pulling her into another hug, Ophelia welcoming this one with open arms, wrapping her arms around him and resting her head against his chest.

"I just wanna relax without anything going on." Ophelia tiredly sighed. Wilbur didn't respond, just running his fingers on her back in a way to calm her down.

"Thank you," Ophelia said quietly. "Thank you for dealing with me."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm difficult to deal with, aren't I ?"

"No, not at all." Wilbur leaned back into the bed, Ophelia resting her head on his chest and tangled their legs together. "My life is fun when you're in it."

Ophelia didn't respond, letting herself relax in his arms.

"What do I do about the photo?" Ophelia asked.

"Wait until you're ready to address it." Wilbur suggested. "I think that would be best."

"You think so?"

"I think so." Wilbur said as he played with ophelias fingers. "Try and take a nap, okay? I'll wake you up when I decide to make dinner."

Ophelia hummed in response, letting Wilbur drape the blanket over the two of them and started to try and drift off to sleep in Wilbur's arms.