twenty eight

MESSAGES!

wilbur
hey.

wilbur
ik i didn't respond to u earlier, i was planning to and was just busy and forgot.

wilbur
i was editing and was also planning a stream, so bare with me if i get kinda weird lately lol

wilbur
but i love you so much.

wilbur
like, too much my heart can't even handle.

ophelia
hi wil :]

ophelia
i missed u :D

wilbur
hey sweets.

wilbur
how are you?

ophelia
i'm good! i just got ready for the love or host

wilbur
oh, really?

wilbur
i bet you look really pretty ophelia

ophelia
i do! i did it so you would see me all dolled up later today :)

wilbur
all of that for me?

ophelia
yup!

ophelia
plus, you're going to be there, aren't you?

wilbur
mhm.

ophelia
i'm kinda nervous haha

wilbur
wanna call? i know how that calms you down.

ophelia
can we?

wilbur
yeah, definitely.

IRL!

"Wil!" Ophelia smiled as she saw his face as she answered the call.

"Hey babe," He said as he typed away at his keyboard, his curly hair falling just perfectly, framing his face features just right. He was at in front of his desk, still in his office which he was soon to move out of. "You okay?"

He softly smiled, Ophelia's nerves calming almost immediately at the sight of his smile.

"I think so," She murmured. "Now that you're here, I feel a lot better." She said with a small smile on her face, the angle of the camera making her face look funny, making her laugh. "Look! It my nose looks gross at this angle."

Wilbur let out laugh, seeing how amused ophelia was at the new angle. "You're acting like you're drunk."

"I did have a few sips of some vodka a while ago." Ophelia said as she almost dropped her phone as she dmed Austin.

"Ophelia," Wilbur said. "You know you're underage."

"Yeah, but I'm turning twenty one in like, four days!" Ophelia defended herself.

"Really?" Wilbur asked with an eyebrow raised. "Or are you just trying to trick me?"

"Okay, maybe it's in six days instead of four, but still!"

"Hm," Wilburhummed as he continued to type away at his keyboard.

"Hm?" Opheliarepeated.

"'m just thinking of what to get you for your birthday." Wilbur looked back at his phone.