seven

IRL!

Many days had passed by and during those days Ophelias relationship with Wilbur grew and grew. They almost talked everyday. She even got whitelisted on the Dream SMP!

She had just joined today, so she was getting a tour from Wilbur and Tommy.

"So that's mostly it. Do you have anymore questions?" Wilbur asked.

"I think that I'm pretty much okay. Thank you two." She smiled.

"I think I'm gonna start my stream soon. Is that alright with you guys?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah of course, that's perfectly fine." Ophelia ran off to an empty piece of land, thinking of a plan for a house. She heard Tommy go on deafen, guessing that Tommy was starting his stream.

"Ophelia, I have a present for you." Wilbur said making Ophelia look at his in game character. Wilbur gave her a bucket that had a tropical fish in it. "It's a welcoming present."

"Aw, thank you Wil. I love it." Even though Wilbur couldn't see Ophelia's smile, he could tell she was smiling by the way she was talking.

"What are you gonna name it?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe Ruby? It looks like a Ruby."

"What about Opal?" Wilbur suggested, hearing Ophelia gasp.

"Thats perfect!"

"That was gross to watch." Tommy interrupted, laughing. Ophelia let out a embarrassed laugh.

"Were you streaming the whole time?" Ophelia asked.

"Yeah," Tommy laughed.

"I hate you." Ophelia groaned.

"Oh, fuck you woman."

---

Ophelia had just finished putting the flowers around her house and was creating a small aquarium for her new fish Wilbur gave her.

She put the last few pieces of glass down, admiring her work. She put opal in the tank and took a screenshot of it.

She decided that she should get off since it was getting late so she bid her goodbyes to Wilbur and Tommy then left. She checked her phone and saw a notification from an unknown number.

MESSAGES!

(***)***-***-****
hey ophie. it's cecilia.
i just wanted to apologize for anything I did.
i miss being able to hang out with you, ya know?

ophelia
I should be the one apologizing Cecilia.
I'm the reason we stopped talking.
And I miss hanging out with you too Lia.

cecilia
does this mean we're okay now?

ophelia
of course Cecilia.

Cecilia
ily ophie.
as a friend u know lol

ophelia
i know haha
and i love u too <3