Hoseok excitedly walks as if he was bouncing on the balls of his feet while I try to keep up with him. I can't believe this guy is fitting in a conversation while I run out of breath.

"So you've already met Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi. You just haven't met Seokjin but I'm sure you'll like him. He's really caring, just like you. He looks after us, like you did. That means you two will get along great" Hoseok happily says.

I give him a weak thumbs up as I try to keep up with his pace. He finally notices my tried state and slows down.

He doesn't question it and I can only assume the females have gotten weaker over the centuries for my tiredness to be acceptable.

"I wanted to ask, where'd you get your clothes? It's very unique" Hoseok asks.
"I dunno. From somewhere" I answer.

I do remember but I do not have the voice or breath to explain in detail.

I can't believe I've gotten this weak. I was one of the first mighty sirens that could've done physical work for days without end.

Now look at me. It's just pathetic.

At least my singing voice is still as powerful as ever.

We eventually reach a big-ish house.

"And this is it" he says as he enters the door for me.

"Ah, I didn't think you were going to come. Welcome" someone tells me once I reluctantly stepped inside.

"That's Seokjin" Hoseok pops up.
"And food is almost ready. Please make yourself comfortable" the Seokjin person tells me.

"Where is everyone else?" Hoseok asks the other.
"They'll be here soon. Fetch Yoongi for me" Seokjin says, not even facing Hoseok.

Isn't that considered rude-to not face someone when talking to them?

"Sure" Hoseok easily answers and enters a different room.

"So Princess, what's your name?" the Seokjin guy asks me as he faces me, wiping his hands off his apron.

"It's not Princess" I say, slightly confused. I'm not of any kind of royalty.

"Guess not" Seokjin laughs.

"Then what do I call you?" he asks, standing in front of me.
"(Y/N) is fine" I say and he nods.

"Did you get the tea?" the guy asks. I nod to confirm.
"Thanks" I say with a slight bow.

"I should be thanking you. I'm telling you, it's like raising kids. They are always causing some or other trouble" Seokjin laughs.

I nod.

"So what are you doing in the middle of the forest? Isn't it dangerous?" Seokjin asks as he crosses his arms. I shake my head.

"I heard you were a woman of few words but don't be shy. I won't bite" Seokjin says with a wide smile.

"We're back" I hear voices from the door. I turn my attention to see familiar faces entering the picture.

"Y-you're here?" the one stutters, eyeing me.
"Nice seeing you again" the one says with a dimpled smile. I am pretty sure his name is Nam-something.

"What are you doing here?" the other asks.
"Dinner" I shortly answer. I hear Seokjin silently snicker beside me.

"Don't just stand there. Greet our guest" Seokjin tells the other two.

"It's great to see you again" the one says with a boxy smile.
"Hello" the other says, eyeing me. He looks suspicious of me.

"Where's Jungkook?" Seokjin asks Namjoon.
"He's coming-eventually" Namjoon evilly laughs.