So, for Tommy, and for Sapnap, and for George, he was going to fulfill his last promise.

He was going to get his throne back.

Dream sat under the tree Tommy died at as he did for the past 4 days, and just made himself comfortable.

He'd close his eyes, lean against the tree, and just remember.

Remember the happy times he spent with his favorite kid. He'd try and try, to remember, but he'd also try and try to forget.

To forget about what he did.

But it was hard.

When the night started to get dark, he thought about getting up. He considered going back to the hut. Back to George and Sapnap, but it was lonely there. 

So instead, he sighed and leaned his head against the bark. 

He wanted to go back to Hell. 

But the only way to do so was to ask George to open a portal to the place. He obviously didn't know how to. 

Sucking up every single last ounce of dignity he had, he got up from the tree, turning back to Tommy's grave and whispering a quiet "I love you."

When the door to the hut creaked open, and he stepped inside, he turned straight for George's room. Or, his old room. 

George never said anything to him that day, he just switched Dream and his own's comforters and slept, leaving Dream to overcome his fears and sleep in Tommy's old room.

Of course, he couldn't, he crashed on the couch. That's where he'd been sleeping, until the day he visited Tommy's grave. Ever since that day, he felt the bedroom was the only way he could still stay close to Tommy.

He opened the door and stepped in. George sat on the bed, his back against the frame, his head resting a bit to the side.

He looked like he was asleep, he had his glasses on. Dream didn't want to wake him up, especially because he was asleep, but then he shook his head. He was leaving anyway. What did it matter?

He shook George awake, and George pulled his glasses up. 

"What do you want?" his voice dripped in hatred.

"I want to go to Hell. And you're going to open a portal for me" Dream said, matching his temper.

"I'm not doing anything for you" George scowled.

Dream knew this was going to happen. 

He prepared for this.

He pulled out a knife.

"I repeat. You are going to open a portal for me," he said, quietly.

George's eyes flashed in fear. Dream knew he'd never hurt his friend like he did Tommy. He never killed Tommy on purpose, he just lost control of his powers. He'd never bring the knife near George on purpose ever, and George knew that too.

"What are you going to do, kill me like you killed Tommy?" George seethed, before instantly regretting it. George saw how Dream's face dropped in absolute depression, and he felt terrible.

He may have been mad, but he knew how much it was hurting Dream. George let out a sigh.

He opened his spellbook and quietly started to open a portal, as Dream tucked his knife into his back pocket. 

The purple portal flashed open, and George reached for his communication stone. He handed it to Dream and Sapnap every time they ever went to Hell, when they held it tightly in their palm, it would send a message to George that he was ready for the portal to reopen.

When he grabbed the closest one, his eyes flashed with confusion, before the painful realization, once he saw Dream step into the portal without grabbing a stone.

"I know I'm not wanted here. Bye, George." Dream sadly smiled, as he grew fainter and fainter, before vanishing into the portal, which closed after him.

George's gaze lingered at the portal, before starring at the stone in his palm with tears in his eyes.

It glowed a soft and somber dark blue.

Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of people who read my book vote on the story. So if u end up enjoying this story, consider voting, it's free and u can always unvote later enjoy the story #VotePrime

Love you all :)