Chapter 5

Monday was back again sadly. Then again, it wasn't too bad since I had biology today. I smiled biting down on my lip as I approached the classroom.

"Someone is in a good mood today." A broad voice bellowed in front of me. My brown eyes met his intense ones. He held his hand out for me to shake it. I placed my hand in his. Giving him a firm handshake and lingering there on purpose.

I smirked walking into the classroom and taking my usual spot towards the back. After the final bell rang Mr. Desario came in locking the door behind him. "Alright class in case you forgot I mentioned there was going to be a quiz." He paused watching faces become puzzled. With a mischevious grin he added "Oh, well pop quiz! Clear your desk and no talking till the final bell rings."

Well doesn't he seem cheery. I thought to myself. I cleared my desk letting out a deep sigh as the boy next to me tried to get my attention. Only instead of addressing me by my actual name he referred to me as 'psst hey, you.' I rolled my eyes ignoring him knowing what he wanted. He roughly pushed my arm as I snapped my head in his direction. "You'll let me copy right?" Before I had time to answer Mr. Desario spoke up.

"You two detention there are test out. You Tuesday and you Thursday. He said pointing to me second. My mouth gaped open. I closed it and sloppily wrote my name on my test not that I had the best hand writing when I actually tried.

Throughout the quiz I covered my  answers. I could see the guy attempting to cheat through my peripheral vision. I scoffed as the teacher passed. I turned in my quiz and pulled out my phone since we wouldn't be doing any other assignments. I started playing a few random games I downloaded over the year.

So, detention huh? Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing.