Sapnap X George

Sapnap sighed as he looked at his boyfriend flirt with dream. They looked so perfect together and it pissed Sap off. He walked over and just pinned George to a tree, kissing him deeply. George gasped as he was caught off guard by the usual sub but he didn't mind. He kissed back and put his arms around Sapnaps neck.

The two pulled away for air and George smirked. "What's my little sub doing huh?" Sapnap smiled and hugged him "I got jealous" he mumbled into Georges chest. George and dream both laughed. "Awww, baby boy" he cooed

"Well seeing as Sapnap's jelly, I'm gonna head out. Fundy probably wants me" he saluted and walked away, laughing to himself. George picked Sapnap up so the younger's legs wrapped around the older's. "Never thought you'd get jealous over dream" he snikered, making Sapnap huff in response.

"You're so cute baby boy" he chuckled, walking off with Sapnap to sap's house. "I love you Georgie" Sapnap mumbled into the older boys chest. He was usually a fliry bitch but known again, he'd be ready quiet and shy, usually when he was embarrassed or George babied him.

"I love you too sappy nappy" the two got into the house and went downstairs to see mars. Sapnap smiled to himself and closed his eyes, letting George lead them wherever he wanted. George sat down on the and cuddled Sapnap protectively. "You know I'd never choose Dream over you, Never ever"

"I know....It's just a feeling my past made" he mumbled, feeling George take his bandana off and run his fingers over the sensitive scar. "I know baby, I know" Sapnap sighed and leaned into the touch, listing to George hum a relaxing tune. The ravenett fell asleep quickly, knowing he was a lot safer in Georges grasp.