The story of past

Começar do início

She turned around "lets talk outside". Mew took sunny to the lounge.

She sat down and mew sat opposite to her.

Sunny took a deep breath before she started to speak "I met gulf four years ago when that incident happened when you beat his teammates. Gulf was so kind and polite, I really admired him."

Mew also recalled the time that sunny was mentioning. But he kept on listening.

"later I found out, my dad was working at gulf's mother company when I went to visit my dad at company and saw gulf there. When I talked to him, he asked me to keep this a secret because he didn't want people to know that he come from some rich family. Gulf really was everything a girl wished for, maybe that's why I fell in love with him. but later I found out you and gulf were together. so, I backed off because I didn't have the courage to tell him. and he always looked happy with you."

For a second hearing that sunny loved gulf really made mew clench his teeth but he wants to know everything so he stayed calm.

"few months later, I found that gulf left the campus. I was upset but didn't know what to do? You see I had no friend and no one to talk to as I was really a loner and geeky girl."

She sighed and continued "one day one classmate of mine invited to a party, where he got me drunk and...." She stopped as her eyes become teary. Mew can hear the pain in her voice.

She continued "later I found out I was pregnant. And when my family know about this... they were shattered and blamed me instead they said 'how can I do this to them and shame them like this?' "

Mew cursed her family in his mind "but it was not your fault..."

"but my family thought otherwise, they tried to convince me to abort the baby... but I couldn't do that to an unborn child. Later one day my dad suddenly asked me, if I want to keep the baby, I have to follow what he says and go abroad with him without questions. I was desperate and scared so, I just followed him. he took me to London where I met gulf again. he was with his mother, we met at the court house, gulf was looking so lifeless and no emotions on his face at all. I wanted to talk to him but suddenly our parents said 'you are getting married right now.' I looked at gulf I thought he will definitely refuse but he was so quiet. And my dad also shut my mouth so I just did as they said. And only in a day we become husband and wife. Gulf's mom seems so happy but gulf didn't say a word. Later, I asked gulf 'gulf why you married me? why didn't you say anything? Weren't you with mew?' he just broke down as he was holding on to the edge for too long. He told me, that her mom is dying 'she has cancer' and she doesn't want his son to be with a guy because gulf's father also left her for a guy and she hated gays and she didn't want her only son to be like her husband. So, as her dying wish she asked him to marry me and gulf couldn't oppose it. he said 'I am really sorry sunny you got involved in this. I never wanted to do this to you. even if I married to you, I am sorry, I can't love you' I told him about my condition 'I also marry you for my own reasons. I feel ashamed to take advantage of you like this.'. gulf said 'don't worry I will give this child my name and take responsibility for you but I can't so anything more than that for you.' I said that's enough for me."

Hearing all this mew's mind was going crazy.

Sunny looked at mew "you see. mew he has always loved you. no matter what. One day, he found out her mother lied to him that she is having cancer, she was unhealthy but she didn't had cancer. She tricked him to come abroad for treatment and planned everything with my father. gulf fought with her, they had huge argument. My father knew about their problems when they left Thailand. So, when my father found out about me being pregnant and refuse to abort, he decided to take advantage of gulf's situation. gulf's mother didn't want him to be with you in any case so they both planned this out. And when gulf know the truth and tried to leave, she fell on floor holding her chest. Gulf thought she is faking it again so he left but when I checked on her, she was not breathing I yelled and gulf heard it and came back. we took her to hospital but it was too late, he was suffering from heart problem so the sudden shock give her heart attack."

Sunny looked down "gulf broke again. he blamed himself for her mother's death. He was shattered. But few days after her mother's death gulf changed. He drowned himself in work. Seeing him like that every day, I tried to talk himself to go back to you but he took a promise from me to not to get involve in his matter with you. but I can see how broke and pained he was every day. He never rested, he kept on working and working. And when Emma was born, when gulf first time hold her in his arms... for the first time in long time, I saw him smile. But I also saw him cry in silence every night. Till this day he is suffering and blaming himself for her mother's death and hurting you. he thinks living unhappy is his punishment for what he did... I know mew you also had a hard time but gulf was no better too." She paused as tears fall from her eyes.

"Now you know why he can't be with you and why he left and why he married me and why he is behaving like this?" sunny said.

Mew was in shock after hearing all this. he got it all wrong. when he saw gulf after these 4 years. He thought gulf forgot about him, moved on and living a happy life while he left him suffering, but that was not the case, gulf was suffering too.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

thank you guys for commenting and messaging to let me know your thoughts and views...🤗🤗 please continue to do so...😄

you guys are really awesome...🥰😍

love you all ❤️❤️❤️