"Hey, you're younger than me then" Jungkook cheers.

Sure kid-I'm 'younger' than you.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" Jungkook asks and I almost choke on my coffee.
"I normally never ask this so consider yourself lucky" he says with a wink.

Oh yeah-I forgot males think they are above females.

Man-I miss my male form...

This wouldn't be happening if I was in my other form.

I shake my head.

"Do you mean no?" he asks with wide eyes. I nod.
"So you mean yes?" he asks, confused now.

"No, I don't want to go on a date with you" I say clearly.

He first enters a state of shock. He then looks like he's trying to explain something but nothing comes out. Then he sits back in his seat, looking like the wind is knocked out of his sails.

I continue to drink my coffee while he does all that.

"Are you sure?" He asks, deadly serious.
"I'm only here for supplies then I'm on my way" I say, super unimpressed with this guy.

I realise I've reached the end of my coffee as Jungkook sits back speechless.

"Thanks" I say as I set down the cup, grabbing my stuff as I head out again.

I see the trader has opened his store.

"Hello young miss. Interested to buy something? Maybe this exquisite piece of jewelry" the man says as he holds up the trashiest looking necklace in the world.

I shake my head, putting a hand up, signalling I don't want it.

I get my list out my bag and slide it over to the man.

"Oh wow. That's a lot. What will you trade me with?" the man asks.

I make sure not to take out my bag full of coins. Instead, I stick a hand in my bag to get a handful of gold coins.

I place the coins on his countertop while he looks at me with wide eyes. He starts smiling widely.

I start counting the gold coins, putting it on the side. In total, there is eighteen gold coins. It's more than enough.

"You got a deal Miss" the man says excitedly, ready to claim it but I shake my head as I hold it back.

"You have everything ready for me, then you get your money" I tell the man, looking him straight in the eye.

He pulls a face as he doesn't trust me.

"Take it or leave it" I tell him.
"I'll take it. I'll take it" he quickly says. I hold out my hand for him to shake and he shakes it.

"It will be here in about week" he tells me. I raise an eyebrow. Do I seriously need to wait that long?

"No no. Five days" he says quickly as if we're making a deal.

I give the man a thumbs up and walk away.

"Wait wait" I hear a previous voice. I slightly turn to see the Jungkook guy there.

"Why'd you say no?" he asks, seemingly upset.

I shrug. I'm not interested in engaging a conversation with him so the sooner this conversation ends, the better.

I don't want to waste my voice unnecessarily.

"What's your problem?" he asks with squinted eyes.
"Is there a place around here where I can stay?" I ask.