So they really have a guest over.

I rolled my eyes and looked at David. He raised his eyebrow.

"I know I would see you around very soon" I heard him say as he approached us with Brian.

"You guys know eachother?" Brian asked looking back and forth.

"What are you doing here Gunner?" I asked monotonously

"Aye won't you give me a hug? Don't you miss me?" He sad jokingly

I smacked his shoulder. "I won't ever miss you and you know that. Though I did miss your bald head" I smirked. Everyone else were confused, wondering what was going on.

Gunner was there when I was in dark hole, almost killed myself. He taught me fighting, drug dealing and other illegal stuff. He was like a brother to me.

I earned a lot of money that I can call it my own, not from my parents even though it was illegal money. All the money I earned was untouched. Since I can't open a bank account, it's in cash, hidden in my secret stash.

I wanted a clean slate after everything went to shit, he let me out of that world which was hard for other people.

I took a step forward and hugged him. "It's been a while Big bro." I mumbled.

I was really glad to see him but I wish the circumstances were different. I didn't want my new friends know about it.

"Don't tell them anything" I whispered in his ear as I pulled back. He looked at me, subtly nodded.

"So?" David asked curiously

"We used to be friends" Gunner answered in a serious tone.

David looked at me, I shrugged. I don't want to explain anything.

"Anyways let's go" Addy took my hand and pulled me upstairs. Brian needed David for something.

We reached her room, went inside and she locked the room behind.

I sat on her bed and saw her looking at me.

"What?" I asked

"What happened?" She asked as she sat beside me.

"Huh?" Was she talking about Gunner?

She sighed "Why didn't you answer when I called you?"

I looked down at my hands which were resting on my lap.

I took a deep breath "I might be getting married, soon after my birthday" I looked at her and continued "Octavia was there with mom when she told me the news and turns out she'll help in preparation for wedding."

I saw her expression changed from surprised to sadness.

"I don't get it" she voiced

"Me too buddy, me too" I agreed

"No no no, not this. I don't get why does it affect you? You suddenly don't have feelings for Octavia, do you?" She raised an eyebrow

I thought about it for a second. Do I? She's hot, beautiful, a body I might worship, a goddess. She's smart, well she's a teacher.

She makes my heartbeat faster so does Ashley. Both are stunning.

But feelings? I don't know. I want Octavia to want me. Ashley.... if I'm supposed to marry her, I've to get myself to like her atleast.

Ugh! This is confusing.

"Alex?" Addy brought me back from thoughts. I looked at her. "Not sure. I guess I just have to talk to them."

She pointed a finger at me "Now you said something useful. Clear your mind and talk to them. Make sure not to be a playgirl"

I laughed. "I can never be that. I'll be honest with myself." I smiled.

"So, how you know Gunner?" She asked finally.

I started telling her about how he saved me and all shit. Me being involved with skinheads, drug dealing and how I finally stopped doing all those stuff.

She was listening carefully. After I finished she gave me a long hug telling me how brave I was for leaving that world.

You can't get yourself out when you get involved in it. It's way too addictive.

Suddenly I heard my phone go off. I looked at the called Id. Mom. I ignored the call, switched off my phone and put it in her nightstand.

I just don't want to deal with her.

I looked up "Can I stay the night?" I asked

She grinned. "You don't have to ask. You can stay here as much as you want"

I smiled at that. She stood up and went inside her walk-in closet. She came back with a t-shirt and pajama.

"I hope these are comfortable for you" she said throwing them at me.

I caught it and nodded.

I went inside the bathroom and changed the clothes. I came out and saw her making the bed with two pillows on it.

"Uh, Where am I gonna sleep?" I asked

"With me of course. I want cuddles" she pouted and sat on bed. Trust me she was the cutest.

I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. "Fine, as long as you don't snore"

"Hey! I do not" she said trying to be serious.

I sat on bed and poked her cheeks. "Sure"

She turned off the lights and we laid on bed, covered ourselves with blanket. It was really weird for me to sleep beside her.

She put her arm on my waist and snuggle her head on my chest. It was comforting.

I felt her kiss my cheek "Goodnight Alex"

I looked at her "Goodnight Addy"

I felt safe. I felt good.