Realizing that the book she was looking for was actually gone, Fate ran towards the reception where Madam Irma was reading something.

"Umm hello I wanted to know did someone check out a book titled "The Secrets of the darkest arts ?"

"Let me check"

Fate clicked her fingers aggressively against the counter as she waited for Madam Irma to find out if the was actually taken or if she was actually losing her mind.

"No dear no such book has been checked out"

"Wot?! But- actually, never mind, are you sure you don't have another copy of that book?"

"No, unfortunately, that is the only one we have"

"Okay thank you-" she rushed out before she even completed her sentence.

Her heart was pounding in her throat wondering about the consequences of her stupid mistake.

The bell rang indicating it was the first class, she quickly made her way to Charms class.

Upon entering she did not find Lily either the marauders but she did find Tom who was intensely reading a book, as the book was placed straight on the table she could not read its title.

Drawing in a heavy breath she took a seat next to him, "Good morning, what are you reading?" She blurted out rather quickly.

Tom threw a pre annoyed look at her, at first she disappeared for two days and avoided him, and now all of a sudden she was interested in what he was reading.

is she planning something against me?— he thought to himself as different possibilities ran through his mind remembering he saw her scared hand in his vision in the crystal ball.

He raised an eyebrow but didn't look at her, "a book" he answered.

"Oh wow I thought you were reading your wedding vows, I meant whats the name of the book?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"What makes you so interested?" He looked at her coldly.

"Well we have similar choices when it comes to books so I just asked out of morbid curiosity" she threw back a blank look.

Rolling his eyes he spoke "The Secrets of the Darkest Arts" and as those words rolled off his lips, her guts twisted and turned making her queasy.

"Oh...cool, well looks like you were quite eager to get a new book huh?"

"Yes, you could say that," he said looking back at his book.

After that Fate just stayed quiet while she kept coming up with planes to get the book. Soon the professor walked in and Tom kept the book in his bag that was placed on his right while Fate was on his left.

During the entire time, she was in a perplexed state peeking at the bag ever so often, and just as the bell rang Tom flees like he was very impatient to get something done.

Fate was hot on his heels, he was sat at the county yard as his next class was free and so was Fates. Everyone went to their classes while she watched Tom from afar while he was sat on a bench under a tree reading the pages of the cured book, as he flipped a page her heart thumped louder.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 16, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝐼𝑛 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 - 𝑇.𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें