Chapter 11

We arrived at Frank's house and my door was opened by a nameless man who seemed kind enough. I hurried up the front steps and through the large doors that were opened by more nameless men, all avoiding my gaze and all with a secretive smile on their faces. I looked around the entry hall while taking off my shoes. "Frank?!" I called to the seemingly empty house. "You there Frank?'' I heard the pitter patter of what sounded like thousands of tiny paws skittering towards me and I looked down, seeing an army of tiny dogs hurtling at me, followed by a laughing Frank. I gasped and sat on the floor, letting the dogs crawl over my lap.

I laughed as a little black rat looking dog licked my face and sat directly on my balls, making me double over in pain. "Fuuuuck dude why?" I groaned, gently lifting the dog out of my lap. Frank laughed and i flipped him off, still clutching my crotch. I hissed as I stood up and took away my hands, the pain receding. As soon as the pain was gone I reached out and backhanded Frank in the balls, laughing when his face scrunched up and he fell to his knees. "That's what you get for laughing at me biotch." he flipped me off and I giggled

"Sorry baby, it's just called revenge, get used to it." I winked at him. He straightened suddenly and picked me up, tossing me over his shoulder, spanking me before running off down the hall. I screamed and started laughing as he ran through the many corridors. We arrived at a sliding glass door that he pulled open, leading to a pool. I shrieked, still giggling like a maniac. "Put me down! Put me down! Don't you dare do what I think you're about to do." He laughed, the sound echoing off the tiled walls, blue light from the pool reflecting off onto the walls in swirling patterns.

"It's called revenge baby, get used to it." I gasped before he threw me into the pool. I hit the surface and stayed under for about a minute before swimming to the surface and gasping for air. I laughed and splashed him with water.

"C'mon baby, c'mon! The water is simply divine." I choked out around my laughter, swimming to the shallow end. He grinned at me before peeling off his shirt. He pulled off his socks and his pants quickly followed before jumping in, creating large ripples. I smiled before tugging my skirt off, my sweater following.

He swam over to me and pulled me into his embrace, and I smiled against his chest, enjoying the warmth radiating off of him. I rested my chin against his pecs looking up at his perfect jawline, tracing it with my fingertip, smiling softly as he held me tighter to his chest. He looked down at me and I blushed, burying my face into his neck, he chuckled and I felt the vibrations run through me. I tucked myself closer to him, nuzzling his neck as the water swayed us around.

I looked up again and met his gaze, watching his eyes swoop over my upper half, from my dripping wet hair, pausing on my lips before traveling down to my collar bones. They traveled back up to my lips, holding me captivated as I gently pushed myself closer to him, leaning in slowly. He leaned in closer and I felt his breath fan over my lips gently, the hot breath making my face heat up in unimaginable ways. I moved one of my hands up to the side of his face, pulling him in. Our lips touched and fireworks went off in my stomach, I held him against my lips as we stood there, tentatively kissing each other in the dark blue lights, swaying with our hair dripping wet.