Chapter 14

I awoke in a dark room, wooden bars surrounding the mattress I was sleeping on. I realized I had slipped into little space, and started to panic. I called for frank and heard soft footsteps approaching the door. The door opened, washing the room in light. I rubbed my eyes as I adjusted to the light, slowly recognizing the figure in the doorway. I smiled at him, desperately trying to get out of the crib. He chuckled. "Feeling big Gee? I need you to be big now baby boy." I groaned and nodded, not feeling like talking. He lowered the crib wall and I jumped out, stretching.

My stomach rumbled and he laughed, taking my hand and leading me into the kitchen. He grabbed some chezits and water, passing them to me, before leading me into a small living room with a tv. I smiled as I looked at him, before the date on the tv home screen caught my eye. I started to panic. I had missed one whole day of school. Shit shit shit shit I'm so gonna get suspended or detention. I'm most definitely getting in trouble. He must've seen my worry because he glanced at the T.V.

He looked back at me, clearly confused. "School." I whispered and he almost laughed.

"Sugar you don't need to worry, I own the school, it's ok." he reassured me. He pulled me into his lap, running his fingers through my hair, making me mewl. I snuggled closer to his chest, whimpering when he stopped petting me. He put his hand back and I sighed, grabbing a blanket. I threw it over the both of us and turned on the tv, choosing to watch the critically acclaimed Godfather, much to Frank's amusement.