jack-ass double cross

Start from the beginning

"How do you know this?"

"I called Tanya Rideout. Her voicemail said she is on vacation and that I should contact  Lindsay, ah I think her name is Pike?"

"I know who she is. What has this got to do with anything?"

"Well she told me that someone had tried to burn the motel and then, well then, she started asking me why I was interested and why I was calling at seven in the morning."

"And what did you say?" Jackson demanded.

"I got flustered. I told her who I was. And she knew who I was. I tried to convince her I was concerned about my brother, but I don't think she believed me and she kept asking why I was so interested in what was happening and ...

well I fucking panicked."

"You stupid bitch."

"Well fuck you."

"What?"

"Fuck you," the woman yelled.

"I was a fucking idiot to trust you and now, well, I'm basically fucked."

Jackson laughed.

"Remember, you approached me. With your big sob story about how you were in love with this woman and she only looked at you as a friend.

Boo, fucking, hoo.

You were the one that said you wanted to get back at her."

"So, I made a fucking mistake. You fat Albertan fuck."

Again, Jackson laughed.

"Well, you are on your own now, bitch."

"You promised me money."

"You promised me a burned down motel."

"You didn't say anything about security there."

"That isn't my problem."

The woman laughed.

"Well it is now, you arrogant bastard."

"And just what is that supposed to mean?"

"It means I am going to drive to Tuckamore Bay and tell them all about the plan that me and you devised. The plan that you promised me a million dollars, if it succeeded."

"Go. Do your damnedest. Who do you think they are going to believe? A well respected billionaire business man or a self pitying dyke?"

"You fucking bastard."

"That's right, bitch. You can't bring me in on this, without ruining your life.