Chapter 10: Revenge

Start from the beginning

He strolled through the valley and advance unopposed, and all living creatures spontaneously retreated after perceiving his breath.

Yin Nian placed Zhang Zhiyin in the most intact, which also meant the safest cave in the valley. There were few zombies and mutant animals near the cave, and they never once entered the cave. This was not at all surprising, because in the game, this cave was the resurrection point in the Valley of the Extinct Dragon. Fifty meters around it belonged to the safety zone, evidently, it was completely retained in this world.

He lowered his head and quietly scanned the comatose man inch by inch until he noticed the injuries on Zhiyin’s upper arm and thigh.

He had never been hurt and was very insusceptible to injury. Furthermore, he could not understand what these sorts of wounds would mean to human beings. There was only a stereotypical knowledge in his mind pertaining to this. The only impression he had came from the observation of that person he saved the other day. That man seemed to be in pain.

Then would his Zhiyin also be in pain? With this in mind, his deep eyes without any human feelings showed a trace of faint depression.

A pearl-colored white light emerged on Yin Nian’s hand. He placed his hand on Zhang Zhiyin’s thigh wound. The wound that had been torn open greatly healed quickly in a speed visible to the naked eye and the skin there became as bright and smooth as before.

He then moved his hand to the wound on Zhang Zhiyin’s upper arm and suddenly hesitated when he was about to put it down. The white light in his hand disappeared in an instant.

Zhang Zhiyin’s clothes had long been torn to pieces, revealing the slightly reddish wound that was seeping blood, together with the flesh-colored skin on the upper side of his arm.

This injury was actually much lighter when compared to that on the thigh.

Yin Nian showed that startled expression once again. He blinked, bowed his head and licked the wound gently — his heterogeneous and complex knowledge database told him that intimate human beings seemed to help and treat each other this way.

Regardless of whether this licking therapy worked among most humans or not, it did work for the Boss—where the tip of the tongue went, Zhang Zhiyin’s wounds healed as quickly as possible. It was also not difficult for Yin Nian to adjust his body fluid composition freely to make sure it had healing properties.

Zhang Zhiyin’s eyelashes quivered slightly in his coma.

Yin Nian looked at him and once again bent down and kissed him on the corner of his mouth.

——————

When Zhang Zhiyin woke up, he found himself in an empty and unfamiliar cave.

Just now, it seemed that he had a strange dream… he dreamed of Boss, that he was kissing himself?

Zhang Zhiyin stood up, still feeling sore and weak. However, the wounds on his body had already healed, but the clothes he wore were extremely worn out that it was beyond recognition. This equipment was indeed badly damaged.

It seemed that he died once again and was now resurrected at the point of resurrection.

But where was this resurrection point?