Chapter 6: Captain Levi Ackerman's Spouse

Word Count: 561

A/N: I was definitely goin for some kakegurui vibes like when yumeko gets all horny when she's gambling but I didn't wanna be all weird with the touching herself thing so it's just insane rambling. Enjoy!

After having a conversation with your squad members, you flew down to Zeke using your 3DM Gear.

You walked over to him and asked him a question.

"Hey, Mr. Yeager?"

"Yes?"

"There's this castle I wanted to show you and I was wondering if you wanted to go there with me."

"It's not a trap, is it?" Zeke asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, no, it's nothing like that," you laughed awkwardly, "It's just that the sun is setting and I kinda wanted to see it from there."

"Oh, sure, if it's just to see the sun set."

"Great! I'll go tell Levi!" You ran off in search of the aforementioned man.

...

"Absolutely not."

"Oh, come on, Levi! It'll just be for a little while!"

"No means no."

"If he turns into the Beast Titan or tries to run away, I'll take him down singlehandedly. I do have a kill count of 71, after all. And it's not even that far away, so you and the squad could easily fly over there and help me."

Levi pondered on it for a second before replying with, "Fine. But don't take too long."

"Oh, thank you, Levi!" You said as you attacked him with a hug.

"Ugh, you're welcome. Just get off of me. Not in public, okay?"

"Okay." You said with feigned sadness as you got off of him.

"I'll be going now." You said, turning around and waving at Levi before running to Zeke.

Levi hates it when you talk to Zeke, now he's afraid he's going to lose you.

...

The two of you arrived to the castle on horseback. It was the tallest castle you've come across, that's why you thought it'd be best if you watched the sunset there.

You showed Zeke the interior of the place before he followed you up to the roof.

When you made it to the top, you sat down, dangling your legs over the edge of the building. You patted the space next to you, gesturing for Zeke to sit down. He complied and sat next to you.

Remembering something, you dug into your satchel and pulled out two rations. You tried handing one to Zeke.

"Want one?" You asked.

"Oh, no, thank you." Zeke replied.

You shrugged, "Your loss."

"I personally don't think it's a loss."

You put one back in your satchel, opened yours and took a bite out of it.

You two sat there looking at the sky, enjoying each other's company in silence.

When you finished your ration, you asked Zeke a question.

"Hey, uh, Mr. Yeager. When... do you think I could see your Beast Titan again?"

"Huh? Uh... Well, I don't really know. It kind of depends..." Zeke trailed off, "Why do you ask?"

"Because seeing it gives me fear and excitement. Just hearing about it sends chills up my spine." You said enthusiastically, holding your face in your hands.

You sighed, day dreaming about the beautiful majesty of the Beast Titan.

"I wish I could go back in time and feel the absolute horror and serenity of it all when I first saw you."

You started inching closer and closer to Zeke's face, admiring his features.

"If this is what you look like now, imagine what you'll be like when you turn into the Beast Titan! I want to see you in all your beauty again!"

END - 1/7/21, 1/8/21