Chapter 2: Delicate Beauty

Word Count: 358

A/N: not my monster kink kickin in again

"MIKE!"

You screeched in horror.

You just watched your friend get torn to shreds. You covered your nose and mouth due to the strong metallic scent invading your senses. Never-ending tears streamed down your cheeks and over your fingers.

The monkey-like titan had its furry fingers wrapped around your trembling, small frame. It turned its face towards you after you yelled Mike's name almost as if it had forgotten you were there.

"Do you have a name? Would you mind if I knew what it was?"

Mike's screaming pleas still bounced around in your skull. They were too loud for you to even hear the booming voice of the monkey titan.

It stared into your eyes as you stared right back.

"Y-Y-"

The corners of its mouth pulling back to form into an almost eerie smile.

"Hmm? What was that?" It pulled its other hand up to cup its ear as it kept the same sickly smile on its face.

Even though it seemed creepy, there was something about its yellow, sunken eyes and shark-like teeth that seemed to have a majestic beauty about them. It seemed to have calmed you in a way because Mike's screams dissipated from your mind.

You were actually able to form a coherent sentence.

"Y/N."

"What a wonderful name."

It kept walking for some time until it stopped at an old, decrepit castle. It set you down on the roof.

As soon as your feet touched the decaying cement, they collapsed from under you. Your feet decided against cooperating with you due to the initial shock and grief you felt earlier.

"Oh my, are you okay?" The beast asked you.

You answered its question with another question.

"W-Why are you doing this?"

Its lips spread into an even wider grin before answering with, "That's for you to figure out yourself. I find that it would be much more fun that way." before it walked off.

Some time after it had disappeared, your legs had finally gotten some strength back into them before you used your 3DM Gear to go tell the other soldiers about your incident.

END - 12/21/20, 12/22/20