Chapter 4: Another Episode

Word Count: 429

It started three years ago when Yelena and Onyankopon introduced to you Marleyan weapons, cuisines and even Marleyans themselves. They had also introduced to you Hizuru.

A nation that was the only ally of Paradis Island.

Hizuru helped propose the plans on how to defeat Marley. One way was to have Eren activate the rumbling just to show how capable of destruction Paradis really is.

The other way of defeating Marley consisted of a person with the Founding Titan and one of Royal Blood with the Beast Titan. The Island of Paradis was 100 years behind on military weaponry, training and power. While learning all this wouldn't take 100 years, it would most definitely take 50. The only way to delay Marley's invasion for 50 years, was to have the constant threat of the power to activate the rumbling.

Paradis has yet to decide. Hizuru will mediate between Eren and Zeke Yeager in the meantime.

After you had retrieved Zeke from Marley, you had immediately gone back to your office to take a break. You reflected on the horrible things you had done on the continent. All the destruction you made. All the innocent people you killed.

That was until Levi came barging in with Zeke and couple of soldiers.

"Hey, Y/N, I need you to-"

A vase came whizzing past Zeke's head and crashed into the wall beside him.

The sound of wooden chair legs scraping against the floorboards was heard as you suddenly shot up out of your chair.

"The Beast Titan is here! Make sure there are no rocks around! I'm not gonna die yet!" You screamed as you got behind the desk, getting your gun out.

You were having another episode.

Levi immediately went over to you and grabbed you by the shoulders.

"Y/N! Snap out of it!" He shook your shoulders lightly.

The gun fell out of your hand and onto the floor as you stopped yelling. Sweat was streaming down your face.

"Just breathe. Breathe."

You took deep breaths in and out, doing so until you calmed down.

"It isn't real?" You questioned.

"No, it isn't." Levi answered, helping you up.

You turned to the door, remembering what triggered your episode. The door was closed and Zeke wasn't in sight.

"I told them to wait outside."

"Ah." You said quietly as the images of your dead comrades flashed through your head. Comrades' deaths that were caused by the Beast Titan.

You took a minute to calm down and collect your thoughts until you helped Levi escort Zeke to the Titan Forest.

END - 12/26/20, 12/27/20

A/N: let me know if I've portrayed ptsd correctly. I did a lot of research but you can never be too sure. Thanks for reading, though!